The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

SuperShibby: Your Imperials SExI 3 and your Dior 19 cm looks terrible good. Give them another long hard wear, you're one of the guys who knows how to threat raw denim in the right way!!

Hi everyone. This is my first post on sf so I figured I might as well have some content to share. I apologize in advance for the shoddy photography skills, me and technology dont mix very well.

Flathead F310, purchased from Self Edge last November, I wear business clothes to work so I only get real wear on them afterward and on the weekends. Pictures in direct sunlight, actual color is slightly darker.

Denim001.jpg

Denim002.jpg

Samurai USA Model. Worn probably a total of less than a month. Secret arcs are starting to fade through though. Unfortunately the pocket stitching on the left pocket is already starting to come undone.

Denim003.jpg

Denim005.jpg

Denim004.jpg

Denim006.jpg

I'll post some fit pics when I have the chance. Let me know what you think.

My Nom de Guerre classic fits. Started out a a dark raw grey. Had them about six months, washed several times. At this point I just wash them once they bag out too much.

Your ndg's really make me want another pair. Even though they aren't selvedge and don't get great fades they really are one of my favorite pairs of jeans. My pair has evolved (or devolved) into a pair of paint stained cutoffs I use for swimming in now, but I still love them. Good job on yours by the way.

Those 310's are starting to look great el hay. Might have to look into a pair of those - loving that super deep blue.

Thanks, yeah I'd say in my limited experience with raw denim thats the thing that has set the flathead's apart. The blue is exactly like you say, just really really dark without having much of a sheen. i've gone through apc's and samurai's but i've never seen fading and contrast like on my current fh's.