The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

The XS series from SDA are their holiday limited editions (released around Christmas, hence the XS) They only do one run and that's it... and they're usually pretty awesome, like this one.

the 25 would suggest that they've been around for 25 years? I wonder if that's true... because I've XS26, 27, etc.

edit: beat me to it :)

Whaaaa?

How come I never came across these? Have a thing for LEE reproes and these look crazygood!

Please post or pm some more info on them.

Or someone direct me to more info on them, heh......

What they said about the X's models - got these off a fellow forum member, mis-tagged at 30", 34" raw, now 35". Low front rise at 9", back at 13", inseam is a smidge over 34", thigh 11" (22"), leg opening 8" (16"). What else...LHT obviously, nice donut buttons (3 fly + 1 if you know what I mean), a fat leather patch that has stood up to washing very well, and as the photo's show: purple line selvedge and nice twin colour inseam stitching.

I feel a bit sorry for the bloke that sold me these (Synthi), I reckon he would have treasured them a bit more than me - but his skinny loss is my slightly less skinny gain. For the fit pictures I'm just under 6 foot and abot 12 1/2 stone - again sorry for the crappy pics, no natural light, small mirror and shite camera. Ta.

sda1.jpg

sda2.jpg

sda3.jpg

mods - if these pics to big then sorry

anyone else - can i resize in photobucket? cos i can't be arsed to open photoshop back up again, resize'm, resave'm, reupload'm and then refuckinpost'm - ta.

^the fit of those sdas looks really good from here.

theyre s710xx 19oz.. pain in the ass to fade my 2nd wash ... 7 months old.. first wash was last may with thunder sopa hot wash.. thans mate

i think you need to spend more time on them and not all your others. mine only have 4-5 months wear and theyre much more faded than that:rolleyes:

voila (XS-26 wrangler repro):

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/cpoint/483286/1375556/

et voila (XS-27 21 oz vintage cut):

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/cpoint/483286/1472232/

and an extra special holiday edish (XXX26 Natural Indigo... maybe 21 oz as well?):

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/cpoint/483286/1413326/

n00b.

:) j/k

edit: XXX26 is a 14 oz'er, not 21. apologies :)

XS-27 is the same 15 oz RHT as the 103's. I have a pair that I have yet to touch.

i think you need to spend more time on them and not all your others. mine only have 4-5 months wear and theyre much more faded than that:rolleyes:

got that DM. i know i dont wear them that hard....