Cosmic Wonder Denim

test

Hey guys, a local store just brought in Cosmic Wonder denim from Japan. I've searched but there's isn't much discussion about it. Does anyone have any experience with their jeans? Are these comparable to denim such as Flathead or even Skulls?

main-s.jpgsub1-s.jpg

Lower Rise:

main-s.jpgsub1-s.jpg

Up close:

sub2-s.jpg

after a rushed search(i'm having examinations currently) i've only managed to find those. according to the store owner,

"Also, if you are on the small size, you may want to check out our newest raw

denim from Cosmic Wonder of Japan. It's super skinny as well and the sizing"

is even smaller than APC's"

i've yet to check them out though..

Cosmic Wonder is an avant-garde fashion / artist label & groupe, similar in the same vein as Bless. So the cut is going to be "odd" on purpose and doesn't adhere to the same asthetic as other America-kei jean labels. In fact, the jean series is only a small component of their "Light Source" collection and installation series.

looks like the rise is crazy high, but measurements of a waist 31.5 is about 9.44 front rise..my bad, wrong jeans!

these are what im talkin about:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.yumetenpo.jp%2Fgoods%2Fd%2Fno-target.co.jp%2Fg%2FDCW190045%2Findex.shtml%23&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Cosmic Wonder is an avant-garde fashion / artist label & groupe, similar in the same vein as Bless. So the cut is going to be "odd" on purpose and doesn't adhere to the same asthetic as other America-kei jean labels. In fact, the jean series is only a small component of their "Light Source" collection and installation series.

SPACE has an OK selection of cosmic wonder.

Their accessories are pretty "next-level."

I've seen necklaces that are shaped like tree branches.

It was like 25000 yen. I think I've seen some cosmic wonder button set that was like 15,000 yen.

dudes who like as four (threee as four) tend to like cosmic wonder.

I think those look great. But then again, I like unconventional garment construction and avant-garde design. And I'm getting sick of everyone's raw jeans looking the same. It's so boring. I've been rockin' the high-rise lately, too. They remind me of my unwashed '47 501's. I'm pretty small (28 waist) and therefore, they kind of sit like that in the top block. Cool find.

I think those fit pic's are the Trouser version.....slash front pockets and jet back pockets. Looks like a different rise too.

Jeans cut here: http://shop.yumetenpo.jp/goods/d/no-target.co.jp/g/DCW190045/index.shtml

I really like em.