Help: Japanese / Men's Non No

velvetant

Hi, I am wishing to know the brandname of a scarf within the current issue of Men's Non No -- hwoever, i do not speak Japanese and wondering if anybody could help with finding out the brand. Here's two images: a close-up of the scarf and the info box on the page from which it was taken that refers to the scarf its price.

Hi, I am wishing to know the brandname of a scarf within the current issue of Men's Non No -- hwoever, i do not speak Japanese and wondering if anybody could help with finding out the brand. Here's two images: a close-up of the scarf and the info box on the page from which it was taken that refers to the scarf its price.

could not upload the images so i've placed them on flickr: heres the link - hope someone can help me:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13077230@N03/

Yeah, it's definitely w)taps. I'm not sure where you're located, but union in LA & NYC carry a limited selection. Beyond that, you're pretty much screwed unless you use yahoo japan.

Thanks. I have somebody in Japan who can buy online for me. Is there a w)taps flagship store or a place that carries there stuff in large quantities?

There are some online stores like cliffedge and stay 246 but their selection is somewhat limited b/c it's not as popular among hypebeasts as labels like neighborhood.

Black Flag - wtaps, SVG, SVG archives by neighbood, C&C and M&M (maybe not any more). The largest selection of w)taps found here.

Hoods - sendai, matsuyama, and etc

I am willing to bet $$$ that you won't find the scarf. Anything featured in nonno or HUGE = sold out.