The Official PhotoChop wEstSidE Thread

ordo

some of the first ones were funny, some of the movie and album related ones were good. but why would you spend hours of time and effort editing pictures of some random funny looking guy on the internet, just to get praised by a few other random guys on the internet?

does this get one credibility? attention?

:confused:

does this get one credibility? attention?

:confused:

A wise person once said: internet is serious bizness.

why would you spend hours of time and effort editing pictures of some random funny looking guy on the internet

pipe_internet.jpg

For talentless folks, it might take hours. Keep pratce.

some of the first ones were funny, some of the movie and album related ones were good. but why would you spend hours of time and effort editing pictures of some random funny looking guy on the internet, just to get praised by a few other random guys on the internet?

Does someone need a hug?

Actually I spend quite a bit of time in my day designing for clients, often in very structured and limiting circumstances. I enjoy being able to stretch out a bit and have fun coming up with ideas and then seeing if I can pull them off. I appreciate your concern for the time that myself and others put in, but worry not, its all just a bit of fun.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Picked up Syds new book at the sufu party and the classic westside photo instantly reminded me of this thread. Shit you can make this thread into a book!

is there anywhere to purchase this book? or was it only sold at the party..

• 3 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...