F/S: handmade knitted custom beanies/ hats

sistersuzie

can you mix color, purple x dark grey for example???

for sure!

how much, and how long would it take to make something like this out of wool:

?

a long scarf like that, hum good question. I think I could do it within a week, or a week and a half.

as for money, probably something around 50$

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you got large teams of small children working around the clock filling these orders or are you just an obsessive compulsive with no life and a soon to be severe case or RSI???

( Pics of the peruvian when you can ....)

I'm a full time worker that suffers/ benifits of insomnia.

these prices are in us dollars? also do these shrink cause i like to machine wash and dry my hats.

1- yes, the prices are in US dollars and don't include shipping

(on the first page you see prices for normal beanies, if I may say so. on the fourth page, you can find the prices for peruvian beanies)

2-I always make the hats a little tighter than the circumference given because they will stretch out a little according to your head.

They don't really shrink. It was washed the machine (in cold water) and put it in the dryer and it didn't shrink. It would maybe shrink if you would wash it in hot water and then put it in the dryer

Please tell me that you will still be making these in a month or two. It's still a little hot in my area to be wearing beanies.

of course I will

Pics of these worn on you kids

soon we'll see! I shipped the first six beanies on Friday, people should get them in the following week.

looks dope may pick one up for winter

you should ;)

Would it be possible to make something like this? Like if I sent a regular plain hoodie and you made it into this?

I would love something like this and I haven't been able to find anything like it online..

Let me know. Thanks.

Be more precise... What do you want me to knit? The fool sweather or only the hood itself?

im really thinking about getting one of the loose ones. im hoping though i can get "real talk" in small letters somewhere on the cap. I dont know i just really into double up, r kelly is a genius.

p.s - im whiter then snow

Is it because I'm high that I'm not sure to understand? haha

Oh so they were shipped? Come up with logo or anything Suzie?

Yes, yours was shipped too! You'll see, the package is quite light.

As for the logo, I didn't have the time to check it. I'll have to sit with my friend who studied in graphic design sometime this week and find something

About the hood you're going to knit/crochet (whatever way you do it)... I hope it turns out well... I kinda have a big head and would like something thick gauged and loose. And as for the arm warmers, I change my mind. The kind I would want would require thin sock-type yarn and the weave would have to be tight and it would take you forever and would cost too much.

i think that id be possible... i have an idea for some kind of hood. I should ba able to make it in around two weeks.

I'll check for arm warmers as well. Do you want them to look like that picture?

Be more precise... What do you want me to knit? The fool sweather or only the hood itself?
Only the hood thing like that.. where you twist it and pull it over your head. That's why I said I'd sent you the hoodie to do it.. have you ever seen something like this before?

Only the hood thing like that.. where you twist it and pull it over your head. That's why I said I'd sent you the hoodie to do it.. have you ever seen something like this before?

Never done it before. I think it wouldn't be that hard to do. Although, I don't know if that would be possible to make it with a regular hoodie. I'd probably have to make the hood with something else...

About the hood you're going to knit/crochet (whatever way you do it)... I hope it turns out well... I kinda have a big head and would like something thick gauged and loose. And as for the arm warmers, I change my mind. The kind I would want would require thin sock-type yarn and the weave would have to be tight and it would take you forever and would cost too much.

hopefully I'll be able to knit it around next week. And yes, the knots will probably be loose. Anyways, I'll try and see what does it the best.

ok i just measured my head circumference... maybe i'm doing this wrong, but 22", that can't be right. should i go check myself into a hosptial, dr. sistersuzie?

Like I said, 22" is the average. Just let me know what you want :)

damn suzie's makin a killin' :)

tryin' man, tryin' ;)