F/S: handmade knitted custom beanies/ hats

sistersuzie

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like a tight one in grey, I'll measure my dome when I get home...

alright, message me the circumference of your head and where you live and blablabla

How much for a loose grey shipped to Sweden?

30$

Liking hat no. 1 but think i'll stick around for the before promised extra designs.

Looks like you're going to be busy but can we expect them soon?

As soon as I'll be done with the orders. I hope within a month.

There will probably also be a peruvian style beanie.

And scarves...

TO simplify the things, here's the list of prices depending on what you'd like.

prices don't include shipping

1363603582_969b4f3175_o.jpg

Informations needed to place your order

+ color and/ or colors

+ model + fit (as seen above)

+ shipping location

+ circumference of your head (according to the following graphic)

head.gif

+ don't forget that shipping is not included

+ I accept paypal only and will provide my paypal address once the order will be placed

+ the prices above only apply to new orders. Orders that have been placed with the price confirmed remain the same

+ discount are available for orders of 3 items or more.

PM me when you start making Peruvian style beanies. I've got think about colors but let me know when you get a price on them and start offering.

Like I said, it should be in around a month, hopefully.

Pretty stoked for this, but I'm in FL so I'll hold out a little longer since it's still hot as balls.

Just let me know when you think you might need it.

I would like the 2nd that! I need a nice scarf for winter.

They're coming soon, don't worry.

can you do something like this:

silver-coif.jpg

or perhaps a loose type knitted hood like this RO:

1.JPG

minus the long drapey scarf part.

if so i would be def buy some. please lemme know.

I called my mom yesterday to ask her how long it take to knit a man sweather (she used to knit a lot when I was younger) and she told me it can take around 200 hours. Since I have a full time job, it would take around 2 months for me to make it. I'll try to see what I can do. But if it really do takes 200 hours, it would be kindda expensive.

I'll try to look through the patterns that I have and everything and get back to you with more informations. :)

I called my mom yesterday to ask her how long it take to knit a man sweather (she used to knit a lot when I was younger) and she told me it can take around 200 hours. Since I have a full time job, it would take around 2 months for me to make it. I'll try to see what I can do. But if it really do takes 200 hours, it would be kindda expensive.

I'll try to look through the patterns that I have and everything and get back to you with more informations. :)

sorry, the second shot is kind of misleading. the sweater is not what i'm after, its the hood. they are two separate pieces. i'm just looking for a hood. how about the top piece?

sorry, the second shot is kind of misleading. the sweater is not what i'm after, its the hood. they are two separate pieces. i'm just looking for a hood. how about the top piece?

oh, very different then. I'll try to see what I can do and get back to you about that tonight or before the weekend :)

Sister, I would also like to have a wraparound scarf/hood thing.

I was asking for something like this earlier from my sisters, but they don't really care to make one for me even if I do offer to pay. BLeh.

the hood/scarf thread

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=33003

Also I wonder if you can make some arm warmers? Thin thin gauge. My sisters made me a large thread one and it looked too effeminate/furry.

CIMG2505.jpg

Supernice that you're doing this.

Keep going!

oh, and you might want to edit that price and details post from yesterday into the first post, makes things clearer.

done and thanks :)

impressive work suzie, and im definitly interested.

One question though:

what fabric(s) is the yarn? wool , acrylic, mix?

I have acrylic and polyester at home, but it's also possible to get wool if requested.

I think that wool is a little more expansive, but it shouldn't be THAT bad.

:)

Sister, I would also like to have a wraparound scarf/hood thing.

I was asking for something like this earlier from my sisters, but they don't really care to make one for me even if I do offer to pay. BLeh.

the hood/scarf thread

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=33003

Also I wonder if you can make some arm warmers? Thin thin gauge. My sisters made me a large thread one and it looked too effeminate/furry.

i think that id be possible... i have an idea for some kind of hood. I should ba able to make it in around two weeks.

I'll check for arm warmers as well. Do you want them to look like that picture?