F/S: handmade knitted custom beanies/ hats

sistersuzie

Fall and winter are getting closer and I'm knitting beanies and hats.

I can make a lot of stuff in many different colors and patterns.

Here are a few exemples of what I can make:

Pom-pon pattern hat

1347860467_5a75c27482.jpg

1348746576_7edc022387.jpg

1348746330_18b3309c29.jpg

Loose grey beanie

1347852117_14fe0ab705.jpg

1347851817_33984d3926.jpg

Really tight beanie

1347851321_0533f6b656.jpg

1363603582_969b4f3175_o.jpg

So finally, the famous peruvian hat

A mix of knitting and crocheting.

1390840210_eedd6a62da_o.jpg

And as for the prices; for the peruvian beanie

1390939922_6860c9b64c_o.jpg

Informations needed to place your order

+ color and/ or colors

+ model + fit (as seen above)

+ shipping location

+ circumference of your head (according to the following graphic)

head.gif

+ don't forget that shipping is not included

+ I accept paypal only and will provide my paypal address once the order will be placed

+ the prices above only apply to new orders. Orders that have been placed with the price confirmed remain the same

+ discount are available for orders of 3 items or more.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah but seriously, i need one of those really tight beanies in black/white/red in the same pattern you did in a size.....i dunno how beanies run, if i tell you my hat size will that help?

I answered to your message.

Also, I forgot to say it, but I only take paypal

I'm also down with that loose grey beanie, but there's another color that I know that I want. Unfortunately, I can't think of what it is right now. Can I basically pick out any color on the spectrum? Also, would you be able to make children's sizes? I have two kids and I would be interested in getting something for them as well.

Thanks and good stuff. :D

I'm also down with that loose grey beanie, but there's another color that I know that I want. Unfortunately, I can't think of what it is right now. Can I basically pick out any color on the spectrum? Also, would you be able to make children's sizes? I have two kids and I would be interested in getting something for them as well.

Thanks and good stuff. :D

thanks for the compliments.

You're right, I can make the beanies in any color, just tell me what you want and if I doesn't have it, I can get it.

Of course, I can make children beanies, I wanna make one for a friend of mine who's going to have a baby soon.

Tell me how old they are, the colors you want and it's pretty much all I need.

Just message me the infos. Oh, and I also need the circumference of your head (to make something that will fit).

I also need to know where you live.

these are the colors that I have at home. But I can get pretty much anything else:

-multi color (like the tight one)

-dark grey

-beige with small brown and black spots (as the hat with the pom-pon)

-burgundy

-baby blue

-white

-purple

-black

-yellow

-fushia

thanks for the compliments.

You're right, I can make the beanies in any color, just tell me what you want and if I doesn't have it, I can get it.

Of course, I can make children beanies, I wanna make one for a friend of mine who's going to have a baby soon.

Tell me how old they are, the colors you want and it's pretty much all I need.

Just message me the infos. Oh, and I also need the circumference of your head (to make something that will fit).

I also need to know where you live.

these are the colors that I have at home. But I can get pretty much anything else:

-multi color (like the tight one)

-dark grey

-beige with small brown and black spots (as the hat with the pom-pon)

-burgundy

-baby blue

-white

-purple

-black

-yellow

-fushia

Awesome. I'll get people's heads measured and we'll get this shit going.

J'habite en Madison, Wisconsin. :D

Very fast work suzie! I'll make my order real soon.
Will you stick around for a while Sistersuzie? I hope to be able to make an order when the weather turns around... but right now it's still too muggy for me to even imagine headgear...

weather has been weird here, this week it was going from 15C one day to 35C the next one... I should be there for a while so just message me and I'll be more than happy to answer :)

I love the beanies! I have a question: a while back I bought some cool yarn, made by some Japanese mill, a tweedy wool/silk mix. I never learned to knit, tho. If I sent you the yarn, could you knit me a beanie?

I think that it would be possible :)