Robert Geller S/S 08

goldengloves

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
first: pics of the jacket without the belt?

second: pics of just the jacket without the vest?

k plz cmon gaiz

2nd pic is a different jacket completely. It's a synthetic silk blend with leather trim windbreaker type jacket and has a matching vest. They're sold seperately but are styled together on the runway.

bumping to see if anyone has seen the trench in person and can comment on the quality/fit. anyone know of a stockist carrying it in a 44?

ETA looking for the trench in grey, not beige.

fabrication of the trench is a bit dry compared to traditional trenches. Fit isn't as slim as jackets (in general, jackets are cut slimmer especially in the arms while coats are cut a bit more generous).

It's pretty impossible to find smaller sizes in the states, you'll have to hunt for them in japan.

00140m.jpg

trench doesnt look that exciting, but i assume this is the grey version. I've only seen the tan version before this.

i need a trench so this may do it either way.

00110m.jpg

what is the name of this piece? Any details on pricing? It's so simple and versatile

• 2 weeks later...
^^ man it looks better on the runway, that blue shit ruined it.

I went to Odin the other day and saw it and fell in love. The blue/purple is VERY understated - you can barely see it in without a bright light shined on you. Jacket is hugely sexy, have been complimented on it non stop. Just posted a fit. Kinda hard to see, my apologies:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=996616#post996616

^^ yeah, about $200. the jean sizes come in 46, 48, 50, etc... im guessing a 48 is around a 31 waist.

46 = 29/30

48 = 31/32

50 = 33/34

The cut on these jeans are pretty slim, I think the leg opening is about 17cm.

Den should be up already. I was told Monday (as in yesterday).

It didn't go out on Monday as planned. They began putting pieces out yesterday afternoon and transitioned the rest of the store over today. They don't have the complete collection in-store yet -- the remaining pieces will be in by this weekend.