WaWa Appreciation Thread

40ozprophet

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone try the stuffed pretzel with sweet cream cheez? had 1 todai wif a hotdog on the side for breakfast, was sooo gud.

my staple wawa meal consists of a 10" italian hoagie, cream cheese stuffed pretzel, and a rasberry ice tea. so fucking good when it's fresh and the cream cheese is oozing.

the only wawa around me just closed up last month, so now i'm left wawa-less. this is in maryland, btw. damn you jersey and pa folks with your wawas on every corner. i'm moving to philly asap.

last stuffed pretzel i from wawa had been sitting there for a fucking eternity so it tasted like ass.

that happened to me a little while ago.

My broseph works at wawa.

I love wawa. Anyone else get those new habenero salsa chips from herrs at their wawa?

And my creative hoagie? Veggie hoagie, provolone or pepper jack, EVERYTHING ON IT. EVERYTHING.

I went two years without wawa. It was hard. I love Nantucket Nectars Orange Mango, turkey hoagies, blueberry muffins, and their breakfast sandwiches. Wawa. Their aren't (obvisouly) any wawas in utah :(. I guess I will have to live on the east coast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to live in Maryland and they were all over the place. Since moving to Providence, RI, for school, I haven't been to one in ages. Cumby's is fine and all but not to par with the WaWa selection.