WaWa Appreciation Thread

40ozprophet

I'm from NY, and we don't have no Wawa's around here. In Philly a few years back, partying with some Temple heads, and had some late night pot induced munchies... i asked where i could grab grub and they told me about the Wawa across the street. When I said "what's a Wawa?" these mutherfuckers looked at me like I had fucking bats flying outta my eyes. I was clowning on them hyping up what sounded like like a regular convenience store. I ate my fucking words later on. NY needs to get up on that Wawa truth.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live with in minutes of three, yes that's right three different WaWas. The oldest one is where a lot of the stoners in town hang out, so I don't go to that one often, also because of the fact that's it's on the other side of town. The one that right by my house and close to where I work is both a convince store and gas station. God I love getting gas and lunch at the same time.

and you're different from the rest of the tri-state area population in this how?

When I was growing up in MD, I used to go to Wawa for chili dogs and Slim Jims and those enormous refillable soda containers with some of every soda available mixed together inside........ judging by your responses, Wawa has become too upscale for that crap...

where in MD did you grow up bizzy im guessing around either frederick, waldorf, or the eastern shore those are the wawa hotspots in md.

just grabbed a half gallon of wawa green tea tonight so cheap so good.

they have wawa's down to norfolk now. and btw, if anyone is looking for some illegal fireworks (bottle rockets and the such) every store in the eastern shore is out. they ran out after the 4th they said...

i got a shitload left from the 4th ( texas bottlerockets, 1,000 pack blackcat, flowers, etc...but for some reason i dont think it would be a good idea to send em in the mail)

my folks are up in cherry hill for a wedding, when the old man called me he was in wawa buying a hotdog....

hmm.. still a little disgruntled about this fucking sandwich man calling me a first-timer.. because Wawa doesnt have a uniform policy on receipts for sandwiches... and then he went on a rant about other wawas losing money after i argued with him about the receipt bullshit. rediculous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
man i wish i still lived in philly..there were wawas on every other block..now i live in pittsburgh and sheetz just doesnt cut it..i miss my wawa lemon tea, turkey hoagies and soft pretzels..wawa ftw

haha opposite for me. i grew up in pittsburgh and now i'm out in philly. i'd much rather have a sheetz out here than wawa. sheetz pepperoni pizza hoagies ftw.

• 2 weeks later...