WaWa Appreciation Thread

40ozprophet

All of you east coast heads know what I'm talking about. The absolute best place to get foods anywhere Tri-state! What are you favorite things, lets hear about it. we al know the Ice Tea is the best and that everyone loves the hoagies, but who gets more creative with it?

Wawa club officially open!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

their computerized ordering system is some bill gates/al gore inventing the internet type shit. You just type up what you want (usually a classic meatball sub with provolone AND a shorti italian hoagie for dessert) you walk around for 3 minutes and boom that shits sitting right on the counter.

Hot fries are pretty effin' sick too.

oh, and soft pretzel.

and free atm.

12" turkey w/ lettuce tomatoe onion provolone salt pepper oregano oil vinegar and chipotle ranch. hells fuck yes.
12 inch wtf??? we dont got tht in jerz...4 6 10

I think he's lying. You also have the option of a 4" whole wheat shortie, a kaiser roll, and several different types of sandwich bread. Damn wawa sounds good right now.

kkkkk

they got a whole wheat 6 now dont they? coulda sworn i had one. they should have every size wheat i think that's their shortcoming...lackluster white....not strong enough.

I haven't seen the 6 whole wheat but I agree that is a drawback. I get that 9 times out of 10 when I'm at wawa. They're chicken cheesesteaks are good, even as a hoagie. I think that's probably my favorite.

When I was growing up in MD, I used to go to Wawa for chili dogs and Slim Jims and those enormous refillable soda containers with some of every soda available mixed together inside........ judging by your responses, Wawa has become too upscale for that crap...

They're pretty much all gone here now. There was one right by my house when I was in Elementary school, but now I think it's a 7-11.

Wawa was the only place to get food after 10pm when I was growing up in the country, which was especially crucial when stoned with the munchies.

But now that I'm in Philly I love how they are located all throughout the city, with free ATMs, cheap coffee and sandwiches, and ICEEs

I worked at Wawa a loooong time ago. Before I was old enough to use the slicer. I made hoagies and pizza hut pizzas. They had time limits on all the food that sat under heat lamps--like a couple hours for hot dogs and pizzas. I ate many supleme personal pans that were 2 hours and 1 minute old.

Then there were wawabolis when they lost pizza hut. But the way to go has always really been italian shorti, L/T/O, oil and vinegar, hots, sweets, salt/pepper/oregano, and a rasberry iced tea.

I know it's dumb, but the wawa logo or goose is one of the few tattooes I'd consider.

I worked at Wawa a loooong time ago. Before I was old enough to use the slicer. I made hoagies and pizza hut pizzas. They had time limits on all the food that sat under heat lamps--like a couple hours for hot dogs and pizzas. I ate many supleme personal pans that were 2 hours and 1 minute old.

Then there were wawabolis when they lost pizza hut. But the way to go has always really been italian shorti, L/T/O, oil and vinegar, hots, sweets, salt/pepper/oregano, and a rasberry iced tea.

I know it's dumb, but the wawa logo or goose is one of the few tattooes I'd consider.

I vaguely remember the wawabolis.

i'd +rape you if you got WaWa tattoo. no lie.

we were talking about it last night, johnny knoxville has a wawa tattoo.

btw. good call on this being in superCULTURE, and not superTRASH 40oz.

I live with in minutes of three, yes that's right three different WaWas. The oldest one is where a lot of the stoners in town hang out, so I don't go to that one often, also because of the fact that's it's on the other side of town. The one that right by my house and close to where I work is both a convince store and gas station. God I love getting gas and lunch at the same time.