WHAT IS THE BEST BRAND TO BUY IF YOU ARE LOW ON CASH!!!????

JaUgLy88

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I suggest pickin up a bundle of 6xl tees from Finish Line and a bag of iron on letters from a craft store. You can then iron on witty sayings like - "pimpin aint easy in this 6xl teesy" or my personal favorite, "congratulations, you're a meathead son and don't you ever put your hands on my underwear again"

wind breakin necks with that neon air tech

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:

$30 pair of levis 501s, a pack of white tees, and some white sneakers, and you're done for 2/3rds of the year. ebay a peacoat, find some comfortable boots, and ebay some used cashmere sweaters, and you are finished for winter. you will look better than everyone who put more thought into what they are wearing than you did.

--- Original message by thewhitefrankblack on Jul 29, 2005 11:55 PM

Damn dude...I think this post just changed my life. Don't feel like elaborating too much, but i'll just say that for the past 12 or so months I've been getting too caught up in my desire for excessive consumption and materialism, and this post just woke me up. Thanks man.

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Quote:

$30 pair of levis 501s, a pack of white tees, and some white sneakers, and you're done for 2/3rds of the year. ebay a peacoat, find some comfortable boots, and ebay some used cashmere sweaters, and you are finished for winter. you will look better than everyone who put more thought into what they are wearing than you did.

--- Original message by thewhitefrankblack on Jul 29, 2005 11:55 PM

Damn dude...I think this post just changed my life. Don't feel like elaborating too much, but i'll just say that for the past 12 or so months I've been getting too caught up in my desire for excessive consumption and materialism, and this post just woke me up. Thanks man.

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Oct 24, 2005 07:15 PM

That only works if you are undeniably cool, good-looking or sophisticated. Otherwise guy looks mad sloppy!

When I'm in the USA middle states I go to some redneck cowboy super store and pick up some Levi 517's (I think that’s what number they are, otherwise go for what looks good and is dark denim) then head to a Wal-Mart or a Super Target and go for, ready write this down, Fruit of the Loom basic tag-less T-Shirts. They are the coots! They are like $3 and come in every colour under the sun! So far that’s like 40 bucks for 1 pair of jeans and 6 tees. You can also get some good Hanes boxer-briefs from Super Target or Wal-Mart real cheap to. If they are good enough for MJ then they are good enough for me. If they have some good plain Hanes ones at Wal-Mart then your in like Flynn. Be careful of the Champion ones, they are too baggy. Then grabs yourself some plain white Chucks or some eBay vintage Florsheim boots and you’re going to be looking like me! You won't get girls (In my experience anyway!) but you will be cheap and casual!

Edited by DrewBacon on Nov 11, 2005 at 07:00 AM

• 1 month later...