where'd You Puke las night.

rome1

whats the worst story that you have from throwing up somewhere??? drunk or not?

I remember last winter puking over my friends fence while we were drinking outside and it wound up all over his neighbors outdoor BBQ, it froze there overnight and they didn't notice it for over a week. Which by that time small woodland creatures had been eating at it.

please feel free to contribute...

probably in / around the elvevator at my dorm, whilst underage.

oh, or maybe after i got in the fight with the pizza guy, and then i started angry drinking and got way too drunk off liquid blow, and then the girl i was with was being kindof bitchy so i told her to leave and threw bus fare at her face. i woke up the next morning and there was puke all over my jeans, which were on the floor. i was in new jeans and she was asleep beside me. after probably the worst treatment possible, the girl hung around, changed me, then fell asleep beside me. embarassing? yes.

no one can top this. i was massively hung over, one of the worst ive ever had, the mere thought of alchohal made me want to die.. and my friend made me a cake that was filled with beef eater dry gin (the shit i had the night before), the taste was defintely present in it and at first i got chills, and then nausia. and then i started puking this was around 7 at night. i dont know what was up with that fucking cake. but i puked until the sun came up the next morning. i couldnt lie down or else id get spins to hardcore i would just puke more, so most of the 12 ish hour period was spent in my underwear, fetal position around my toilet. (but i wasnt even drunk, but i felt like i had drank a whole handle it was fucking ridiculous).

towards the end of the night i started to get delierious, i would still be puking, but my thoughts were fucking going al around, almost dream like. i started to misinterpret what i was seeing alot, it was really fucked up.

the next day i laid down this track with the most christian girl ive ever encountered, total god squad. i was in our makeshift home studio in my underwear drifting in and our of consciousness even though there was a massive speaker right next to my head.

it was ridic.

freshman year of college I was double-fisting shots of Captain Morgan one night

That lasted about 20 minutes

needless to say, I was caught dry-heaving in the hallways outside my RA's room, and I eventually puked all over his bathroom. didn't even come close to hitting the toilet.

it was a funny story as it was retold to me, because I had no recollection of the event

:confused:

Blue kool-aid makes me puke everytime.

I remember I was like 10, had one on my friends driveway and puked the most i've ever puked, so his mom hosed it off and i stumble back home and threw up in 3-4 other people's yards on the way.

it was 20th bday my friend bought a 40oz of Mickeys. ghetto style. after i finished the bottle he picked me up on his shoulders and spun me around. i was fucked after that. puked infront of my own house.couldnt get that mucus throw up off my black shirt for long time.had to do a few washes. pretty gross.

I threw up on an airplane two days ago for the first time in my life. since I was at it I decided to speak on the big phone 3 times during the flight, another 3 bows to the bowl on three different airports followed by talking more norwegian a good 2-3 times at home. delightful day :o

last night, after killing a bottle of vodka whilst playing madden '08.

threw up all over my friend's floor, and they said there was leaves in the vomit. it was the choy from chinese food i had.

then when it came time to drive me home at 8am, i had the urge to puke, stuck my head out the window, mouth wide open in front of a passing schoolbus full of children. unforgiveable.

21st birthday.

Drank my weight in booze. Threw up after a tequilla shot at the bar. Proceeded to drink more. Dont remember much after that but apparently it involved me getting naked, fondling more then a few girls (which is totally not my style), telling more then a few people they were terrible photogrpahers (hey, someone had to tell them at some point), professing my undying love to just about everyone i met, and kicking the shit out of a couple of bikers at pool.

Woke up naked and alone in my friends apartment with rings of dry puke everywhere.

I made a bet in college that I can drink 30pack of bud. 37 beers later I was pretty much ankle deep in vomit in my dorm's bathroom.

Best story ever was one of my friends who was talking on his cell outside a frat party and one kid puked on his head from upstairs terrace. Shit looked like a scene from some 80s comedy.

Best story ever was one of my friends who was talking on his cell outside a frat party and one kid puked on his head from upstairs terrace. Shit looked like a scene from some 80s comedy.

now that was goddamn funny.

i drank 30+ oz. of vodka when i was 14 or 15 at my friends girlfriends party, got almost naked, pretty much broke down her garage door, then passed out in a room with two people well on their way to fucking. got woken up by my friend 30 mins or so later (this was all before midnight) and he walked me to the streetcar, which as soon as we got on i puked all over the side of out the window. puked all the way to the subway, fell down some stairs at bloor station, barfed in a garbage can, then fell over and my friend dragged me, like literally on the floor of the station dragged. then yakked on the subway, on the shoes of another friend we just happened to run into on the way home, and outside of finch station. then we took a cab to my house and i blacked out.

mostly everything after puking on the streetcar is non existant in my memory. bad times

My parents once retrieved me from a pool of my own vomit, on their anniversary, so that i could drive with them from Stuttgart to Muenster. I spent all of lunch throwing up into the bathroom at the restraunt we stopped at.

I've also puked on public transit in England, Germany, France, and the Netherlands.

I can't even write interesting or cohesive narrative about individual times I've thrown up from drinking, because the vague memories I have of any particular instance have blended togethe with the vague memories I have of every other instance.

few weeks ago at a party

pretty dumb, but drank 1/4 of a jose cuervo, 12 shots of smirnoff, almost 3/4 a bottle of the captains plus a monster somewhere along the lines (don't even know how I got it)

I was outside groping some girl...the cops were out in front or something but i was yelling shit, got up, almost fell in the pool, then walked completely normally inside.

First step in i yak all over the carpet and it got on my skull jeans hahaha

friends dragged me into the bathroom, got dragged into a car, (had an outof body experience and saw myself being dragged across the ground and thrown into the car)

and then dragged into my backyard and thrown to my mom who somehow was waiting and new I was drunk as fuck

Best part is, after about 45 minutes in the bathroom (where some random hot girl cleaned me up....good or no?)

One of my other drunk friends is dancing, falls into my huge thing of puke, sits there for 5 seconds with a thizz face, then gets up and starts dancing again

hollered at this random cunt at the club. total bitch going on about how she only dates doctors,lawyers and shit. i purposely puked in her balenciaga bag then ran away.

nice one e-high five

we went clubbing at tang hui, so they had like these bead strings seperating the lounging areas and we were pretty much in topsy curvy world and we started to rip down the beads and tying it around our tnecks like mardi gras style shit and these dudes came elbowing us telling us to stop, just then i puked all over his ass, i dont remember what happened after, but i woke up at a ktv safe and sound.

Is it just me who thinks everyone else is entirely sober during this situations?

Friends birthday, some girl brought 2 half gals of monarch (disgusting vodka, 90 proof or something like that), so being as its free, I start the night for myself by lining myself up 6 shots to do in a row. Then less than 5 min later my friend hands me the remainder of a bottle (about 7 or 8 shots probably) and I chug it. Then have a couple more beers on top of the 2 tallboys I drank before that. Im not listing this to be a "fuck I am awesome I can drink a lot" type of person, but rather to say that this all happened within 20 min. So it all hits me at once like a fucking bullet train. ~13 shots of 90 to 100 proof vodka and 2 or 3 talls boys within 20 min and i find myself outside sitting on the airconditioner puking like I'm loving it, and my friends GF comes up and starts patting my back comforting me, I think she's sober so I feel like shit for fucking shit up for my friend and then find out the next day she was blacked out at that point.

Post puking I tried to walk home, figured out why people stereotype drunks as walking more side to side than forward. Made it to the next driveway where i sit down for 10 min. Then someone drives me home. Now, this was in my dorm days, so my bed was lofted with no ladder, I stand on the chairs arms to get into bed. Being that I can barely stand, I get onto the arms and fall straight fucking over.

Twice I've woken up in girl's beds, alone, with a puddle of puke beside me. Generally if I puke from drinking there's a huge memory loss (usually 4 to 8 hours) so if anything happened with the girls i wouldn't know.

I also threw up all over a dentist when i was a kid because the bitch used mint instead of bubblegum tooth polish paste. We never went back.

When I was in high school .. I got way too drunk from various types of hard liquors, one of worst drunken states in my years of drinking.

Anyway, I ended up passing out on the couch .. puking up in a pile on the carpet beside me. The next morning I woke up with the worst hang over, and my friend didn't have anything in his one room apartment to clean the puke with.

I ended up scooping the dried up vomit into a plastic bag using a broken plastic cup .. fun times.

The other night I drank a lot, but I mean I was fucked up, but coherent, having a good time. I get home, pass out.

I wake up like 4 hours later, i'm confused for a moment, dunno where I am, and I just start BARFING. All over my blanket, my sheets, myself. Mad fucking random, dunno how it happened.