where'd You Puke las night.

rome1

Just this year I was playing King's Cup with some friends. I hadn't eaten anything all day, and for the 6 hours leading up to this wonderful drinking game I had taken in a copious amount of beer. I was shotgunning beers, losing at games of beer pong and not doing nearly as much urinating as one would expect.

So I was playing this game of King's Cup and doing horribly at it and I ended up having to chug a beer. At that point I believe my stomach had reached critical mass because there was a torrent of beer and foam and bile that exited my stomach all onto the front of my shirt.

Apparently it was pretty awesome because I finished the beer, burped as if I was fine, but then my burp didn't end and I blew up on myself.

Cotton, I've never puked on my own gear, but I can empathize a bit. Apres ski can be pretty rigorous!

But, like you say, the mountain air the next morning is the best hangover remedy on earth. Where was your camp? I skiid Innsburck mostly.

Man, I need to stay out of this thread. Not only do I have an analagous experience to most of the stories told so far, but I could also probably update it weekly.

Larry, were you ill or hung over? I nearly booted on the way to work on Tuesday because I woke up drunk from my far too prolonged labor day festivities.

while enjoying a late dinner last night I watched a middle aged woman creep up around the corner outside the resturant and puke inches away from me and my girl while we were eating, she didn't realize that we saw the whole thing until she glanced up after she was finished.

• 1 month later...

I was at a bar one night and was buying tequila bombs and Sparks for everyone, and the next thing I remember is looking up at my mirrors (yes, I have mirrors above my bed) and they were covered in puke. And my shirt was kind of puked on too. I must have puked vertically while sleeping, hit the mirror, and some of it dripped down on my shirt.

Ahhh the life of college.

last weekend i funneled 3 beers in a row, already had a couple in me, and puked on a big rock outside my friends uni residence.

this is not my worst, just most recent.

I guess my worst would be puking in my own house after I get home from a party, cause then I actually have to clean it up. Its amazing how many times ive barfed beside my computer, onto the carpet. but hey, i like to play counterstrike drunk.