WARNING - user BraceWarrr

mike lowrey

i did some lurking and i'm pretty sure this dude posts as:

the diplomatic aristocrat on mynudies.com and was banned on here under that name.

illmatic on styleforum.net

mental liberator on computerforums.org

and this is his picture:

58017626_l.jpg

couldn't find out his name, but hopefully some of this info helps!

though I respect your sleuthing, you being "pretty sure" that's the guy doesn't seem to warrant putting "his" picture up. you've presented no evidence, and if you're wrong and that's not him, then you are doing that person quite a disservice.

i'm not saying you're wrong, but this ain't salem.

though I respect your sleuthing, you being "pretty sure" that's the guy doesn't seem to warrant putting "his" picture up. you've presented no evidence, and if you're wrong and that's not him, then you are doing that person quite a disservice.

i'm not saying you're wrong, but this ain't salem.

i searched the email [email protected] on myspace to see if they were a registered myspace user, they were. they hosted a picture from photobucket on their myspace page, and i copied image location, got the guys photobucket username, xxflclxx, and did a google search on it. google search results came up with all of the things i posted. the picture is from computerforums.org. he posted in a "post pics of yourself" thread and said "this is me"

i paid through a mix of paypal balance and straight up transfer from my bank account (chequing)

i dont know how long ago this was and how the situation is in canada or other countries, but in germany and i think most or all european countries you can cancel any bank transfers you made within 14 days without any problems, you just go to your bank and explain them the situation.

he seems to sell alot of stuff legit in computerforums.org? i'm not saying they arn't the same person, but hes action in that forum is totally opposite to the clothing forums he has been banned. maybe the guy in myspace ('diplomat aristocrat', 'illmatic') found the picture who coincidently is hosted by 'mental liberator' and used it on hes myspace?

edit: i just re read what i typed and i have nfi what i was going on about. we need the power of LUUULLZ.

he seems to sell alot of stuff legit in computerforums.org? i'm not saying they arn't the same person, but hes action in that forum is totally opposite to the clothing forums he has been banned. maybe the guy in myspace ('diplomat aristocrat', 'illmatic') found the picture who coincidently is hosted by 'mental liberator' and used it on hes myspace?

edit: i just re read what i typed and i have nfi what i was going on about. we need the power of LUUULLZ.

haha yeah i read that and was completely lost. A+

illmatic, diplomat aristocrat, bracewarrr, mental liberator and the myspace all use the same photobucket for every picture they host. i dont think it's a coincidence... but thats just me.

yeah thats what they said to me too...they did say that they recovered 103USD though...but that it was just under what i paid..does that mean theyll still give me that money?

they also said that they were going to look further into this case (after closing my case) should i file a chargeback with my visa company now or just chill?