New York: Justice 22ND OCTOBER

chrisj

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf? was justice that amazing live?

i couldnt get over the dance slowd down and put over phantom... and master of puppets X DVNO??!??!?!?!?!??!!!!?!?!?!??!?!!? WTF???!?!?!

not to mention missing my greyhound back to boston.. then gettin on the 330 one only to wake up @ 630 in fucking hartford and then getting on a 8oclock bus to only puke on myself 30mins later... and ride in my own puke for th next 2 hrs.. was classic.

wtf? was justice that amazing live?

i couldnt get over the dance slowd down and put over phantom... and master of puppets X DVNO??!??!?!?!?!??!!!!?!?!?!??!?!!? WTF???!?!?!

not to mention missing my greyhound back to boston.. then gettin on the 330 one only to wake up @ 630 in fucking hartford and then getting on a 8oclock bus to only puke on myself 30mins later... and ride in my own puke for th next 2 hrs.. was classic.

Sounds like you had a good night.

I had a good time but I wasn't too into midnight juggernauts. I like their first record but the spacey shit didn't carry over well to their live show.

there wasn't really a dialogue between the juggernauts and the crowd. it was more them playing into the crowd, and the crowd just sitting back and soaking it up. the energy didnt really go back up from there...

as for phantom. yeah there was way too much. i guess they're too new to have a wide selection. but my last two concerts being daft punk and justice, i have to say justice got blown to shreds. they just werent good performers on saturday, even though cross was my album of the year.

• 1 month later...

Justice played a private party a week ago at Bowery Ballroom in NYC. Saw the set up for download and it is actually really good. I like it much more than 'cross.'

free download:

http://www.zshare.net/download/5697192cc6da57/

a paragraph about the party:

http://www.thefader.com/articles/2007/12/17/exclusive-live-justice-mix-for-fader-50