Cosby Holiday 2007

vgrnts

Check out the new Cosby Holiday 2007 line, my homie did a pretty great job with the gear this season:

http://www.cosbyclothing.com

On top of the new clothing, I just posted an in-depth interview with Zack Blatt, the owner and designer of Cosby Clothing. This is for some of the readers on here to get a better understanding of the brand, and see what it's all about. CHeck that out on my blog:

http://vgrnts.blogspot.com

Here are some of the shots from the lookbook:

f07-look-02.jpg

f07-look-08.jpg

f07-look-12.jpg

Holla!

-Hassan

Haven't wolf shirts already had their go with popularity a while back? It's not really next level, unless it's some form ultra quick reemergence...

there are a few brands still producing wolf shirts...there's even an australian brand who's schtick was making wolf shirts with glow in the dark teeth...i just think these are particularly well done...i also liked crosby's on goal shirts from last season.

yes and in this retard day and age we are so ADD that revivalism can occur for a "movement" from last year.

cosby chinos are butter. i tried a pair on and wanted them pretty bad. then the store closed forever before i could go back and buy them. i wont make that mistake again.

edit: 1) fuck a misfits graphic 2) what online stores are stocking cosby?

it looks really blah to me... I haven't seen a linesheet so I can't make any full judgement on it...

I'm interested to know more about the game tee that just looks funny.

^^haha i thought that one was pretty good. what do you think, england?

what stores sell this again? i'm sure it's some streetwear store in harlem or brooklyn that i don't want to spen the time to get to...

I think that Union used to carry Cosby at some point. Email them through their site. Zack seems to answer all the emails they get and he is super friendly/helpful.

I think that Union used to carry Cosby at some point. Email them through their site. Zack seems to answer all the emails they get and he is super friendly/helpful.
really? i've never seen it there but they're shop was such a mess in the old building it was impossible to find anything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...