Could you date someone you arent physically attracted to?

homi29

shit d00d don't know a bout the tarp.

on another note my boy's girl who is unattractive (but better looking than he should be able to do for himself) shit the bed one time and made him switch spots so she could sleep on the dry side,........................... and he did it.

that is one the shaddiest things i have ever heard. this girl did pee in my roomates bed one time. she dipped at like 6 in the morning and he didnt know.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

i dated my ex who i was not attracted to at all firsthand. she was basically like yea, lets have sex. and me being young and retarded at the time said K. she had an amazing personality though, and i ended up dating her for a year and 3 months. :). but yea i fucked it up cause i realized it somehow got boring and looks wise, i wanted more. i regret it sometimes though because she was a good girl with an amazing personality, which is why i fell in love with her.

i dated my ex who i was not attracted to at all firsthand. she was basically like yea, lets have sex. and me being young and retarded at the time said K. she had an amazing personality though, and i ended up dating her for a year and 3 months. :). but yea i fucked it up cause i realized it somehow got boring and looks wise, i wanted more. i regret it sometimes though because she was a good girl with an amazing personality, which is why i fell in love with her.

YEAH TRICK YEAH!

Everyone's lieing. It's our primal instinct to take the one thats sexually more attractive eg. big boobs, tiny waist.

but hey, I still try and find a okay looking girl that's real nice. Mostly because if I go for a girl out of my league, no telling if she'll cheat.