Could you date someone you arent physically attracted to?

homi29

impossible.

though my standards are bit off from the general society, and my strike zone is quite large. if the man doesn't hold the ace card in all fields (personality, taste, looks, brain), then i would so much rather spend hours on end on sufu and watch movies alone in my bed.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I think I am better looking than %75 of the women I have had sex with.

me too... but i find myself attracted to girls who i kow are not the best looking, probably because i dont even pay them any mind unless im already talking to them. a hot girl hardly makes me even turn my head anymore.... but give me a so-so girl in a band whos dressed cute, who wants to talk my head off and wants to fuck, and im all about it

edit: if i cant get it up, then im not dating them... looks are part of it, but not the only thing.

i find myself attracted to girls who i kow are not the best looking, probably because i dont even pay them any mind unless im already talking to them. a hot girl hardly makes me even turn my head anymore.... but give me a so-so girl in a band whos dressed cute, who wants to talk my head off and wants to fuck, and im all about it

edit: if i cant get it up, then im not dating them... looks are part of it, but not the only thing.

This is what I was thinking when I posted no. Except for the band part.

women always want what they cant have,but they always try.

impossible.

though my standards are bit off from the general society, and my strike zone is quite large. if the man doesn't hold the ace card in all fields (personality, taste, looks, brain), then i would so much rather spend hours on end on sufu and watch movies alone in my bed.

me too... but i find myself attracted to girls who i kow are not the best looking, probably because i dont even pay them any mind unless im already talking to them. a hot girl hardly makes me even turn my head anymore.... but give me a so-so girl in a band whos dressed cute, who wants to talk my head off and wants to fuck, and im all about it

we're on the same wavelength.

funny thing is alot of girls i talk to say that most of the guys they dated or fucked they werent physically attracted to. my girlfriend now told me im the first guy that shes ever been really sexually attracted to... i mean, she likes guys in general, but has never dated someone that she just wanted to fuck.

funny thing is alot of girls i talk to say that most of the guys they dated or fucked they werent physically attracted to.

yeah, more than once i've read that women in general place a lower value on a dude's looks than guys do with women

strange, but i guess it makes sense

otoh, there are always the ones you'll never get next to in a million years so you may as well keep dreaming, such as:

impossible.

although notice she listed looks third

anyway, i kind of agree with this

a few drunken lapses notwithstanding, i never really settle

i don't have an overwhelming urge to bang unless the chick in question is really hot

i also hate having to work for it, so i usually take the path of least resistance - i.e., teh internetz and netflix

Myself and all of my girlfriends save one have had both had looks at the top of our requirement lists. I have no interest in dating someone who isn't at least one step up from my past girlfriend in terms of looks.

Smarts, etc. are required if its gonna go long-term, but I typically don't place my gf very high on my list of important things, so if it's just a short term thing I don't really care if she's stupid or cool.

All you guys who are saying you're always more attractive than the girls you fuck are cracking me up. Either themz some ugly bitches or you need to get out of groupthink mode.

I have no interest in dating someone who isn't at least one step up from my past girlfriend in terms of looks.

I agree with this, but take into fact the every so often there dumb as shit and can't even hold onto a conversation. Then all they are is a pretty face and hot ass at best, which can get old kinda fast. Which to me makes them unattractive in the end.

All you guys who are saying you're always more attractive than the girls you fuck are cracking me up. Either themz some ugly bitches or you need to get out of groupthink mode.

I think everyone(minus keagan) like people that are prettier than themselves, right?

i find that tarp works best...u dunnno how much greeze leeks out wen she gettin on and poppin. usu i tk 2 their trailer newaze.

Tarp!?!?

It's a tarp!!!

This catchphrase is still used on 4chan, where it signifies that a supposed female posting pictures does, in fact, have a penis.

Taken from the most reliable of sources, encyclopediadramatica, of course.

shit d00d don't know a bout the tarp.

on another note my boy's girl who is unattractive (but better looking than he should be able to do for himself) shit the bed one time and made him switch spots so she could sleep on the dry side,........................... and he did it.