Could you date someone you arent physically attracted to?

homi29

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of dudes try to date hot girls not just because they are attracted to them, but because they base their ego on what people think about them. It's important to them that other people perceive their girl as hot. No doubt it's fun to date those girls, but most of the time they are only good for parading at parties and bars.

Give me a chick who I'm attracted to physically and I can connect with mentally and I am satisfied.

No........the attraction is what makes you want to get to know them to find out if the looks match the personality. If a guy approached me who I didnt find attractive it probably wouldnt go further than friends but if i get to know them that 5 might become a 7 so it all depends.

Date a girl I'm not physically attracted to? Nope.

Be friends with a girl I'm not physically attracted to? Yes, because she's bound to have some girl friends who are pretty.

For me personally i go strictly for personality..

Relationships revolve around communication and trust. As you get older anyway, your physical attributes deplete whereas your personality stays in tact. I wouldn't say i go for girls in the 9's though..

Looks are just icing on the cake for me..If you're hot and you;ve got that personality to top it off, then your definitely a pick for me.. But there are some hot girls with some ugly ass personalities that just turn me off.. Sometimes looks can manipulate you into thinkin shit's poppin when in the ending you're just another victim..

Personality > Looks

To answer the question..If im not physically attracted then no..If the personality is there i'd probably just be friends with that person.. There always has to be that physical attraction, no matter what anyone says..

You completely contradict yourself here.

I think I could date a girl which i'm not physically attracted too... At least at the beggining. Sometimes when a girl is intelligent and has a good personality and everything, she becomes attractive, even if she was not at the first sight.

I think that the girl you would not be particularly attracted like hell to when you see them on the street or at a party or wherever are the best, you have to discover them and find what make them finally attractive, and physically attractive too. Physical attractivness sometimes is unleashed by the fact that the women has lots of quality and is a nice person.

But when you are with a girl that is both attractive and has lots of quality, you shouldn't let her go. I am so happy with mine :) !

thanks for pointing that out.. I mistyped lol..

didnt realize..my bad..:o

i still go for personality over looks though.. but like i said, looks are just icing on the cake for me..if you're good looking and have a personality to go with it then thats fine with me. If you're not that great looking but still have a great personality, then im fine with that, I just wouldnt see myself in a relationship with that person as much as say someone with better looks and a personality

I think im confusing .. o well.

cartoons021ip2.gif

in terms of op, no

i love how people assume looks and 'personality' (whatever the fuck that means) tend to be mutually exclusive

especially in chixx, i think good looks often tend to equal good personality, b/c their entire lives people (male and female) have gone out of their way to be kind to them, etc.

just a theory

anyway, i've yet to have a problem finding women with both

in terms of op, no

i love how people assume looks and 'personality' (whatever the fuck that means) tend to be mutually exclusive

especially in chixx, i think good looks often tend to equal good personality, b/c their entire lives people (male and female) have gone out of their way to be kind to them, etc.

just a theory

anyway, i've yet to have a problem finding women with both

Man, I don't know where you live, but ship me over some of them birds.

My experience, all those 10's have been spoon fed so much they expect that shit from everyone.

The days are gone where you could buy a girl a pop, take her to the drive in and finger her in the back seat.

whiskey dick .

maybe it's because you're the kind of guy who chooses "poostain" as a nickname.

i've dated girls i wasn't physically crazy about. at the same time if a girl i end up with is dynamite hot and there's no personality clicking going on, i find i fall just as hard anyway....awful.

ps. i love how in this thread, everyone is a straight pimp who pulls only 8s or above. we're denim nerds on the internet guys.

you have a great point, there must be some unproven correlation between the degree of sociable acceptance of one's chosen screen name in an arbitary forum and their success in relationships.......or not......

at reka5matik: it depends if the emo chick is hot underneath her asymmetrical haircut, subculture and distinctive taste in fashion and make up but with all that shit on they're disgusting most of the time.

oh puhlease! you're kidding yourself, you would totally masturbate to her

Well yea....But it would be something like; We were at the Hilton, over looking the beach, in the hot tub with a bunch of scented candles and we would make sweet love for hours...

...masterbating like that takes too long...