putting a face to the names (post yur pic)

Quote:

u guys actually went to camp for tiffs? icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

to be honest.........how many of u guys copped because u guys really digged the design/concept or just merely that they are limited?

ehhhhhh lol just felt like asking even tho i know i wont get a honest answer.....thats just rediculous IMO for tiffs............

oh well do your thing i guess as long as your happy wiht it

--- Original message by tm on Nov 17, 2005 11:29 PM

I actaully dug the design, the wait wasn't that bad pretty good experience should've bought a seat though. the designs now are ugly

-don't hate, appreciate-

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey canice i have a deadstock box of tissues for you at good foot just go ask the crew IT'S TO WHIPE YOUR FUCKING TEARS AWAY WHEN YOU DIDNT GET THE SNEAKERS YOU WANTED! and when your done with those WHIPE BREAKFAST IN BEDS ASS CLEAN TOO, he's just an above average dude he lives in Guelph and wears pajami's , cute isnt it??? oh and cant forget when he posts pics of himself on the toilet, what a cool fucking guy, he is so damn cool FUCCCCCCCCK why cant i be like him...any how im going upstairs to put on my jammy jams and try on my Tiffany dunks because ive been into sneakers my whole life!

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"

Quote:

hey canice i have a deadstock box of tissues for you at good foot just go ask the crew IT'S TO WHIPE YOUR FUCKING TEARS AWAY WHEN YOU DIDNT GET THE SNEAKERS YOU WANTED! and when your done with those WHIPE BREAKFAST IN BEDS ASS CLEAN TOO, he's just an above average dude he lives in Guelph and wears pajami's , cute isnt it??? oh and cant forget when he posts pics of himself on the toilet, what a cool fucking guy, he is so damn cool FUCCCCCCCCK why cant i be like him...any how im going upstairs to put on my jammy jams and try on my Tiffany dunks because ive been into sneakers my whole life!

--- Original message by protectthagoons on Nov 18, 2005 03:41 PM

dude is hilarious [shades], i love the whole msg collab going on, bringing little points said by everyone into one extremely funny reply that shit

grab me some tissues, i need them, this shit is off the hook, getting me all e-teary eyed and shit

someone going to wipe my ass? please

• 3 months later...
Quote:
Quote:

is that you?

--- Original message by baskew on Feb 20, 2006 12:24 PM

hey wassup, you know the bro?

these people here are hilarious!

Edited by holly go lightly on Feb 20, 2006 at 01:12 PM

--- Original message by holly go lightly on Feb 20, 2006 01:12 PM

1/3rd of Stay Needy.

;]