putting a face to the names (post yur pic)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kicx030015yj.jpg

050315linnbaker1sd.jpg

cousin larry is right....my hair is about halfway there...i found a picture of me on the beach too serge, so if people look at both our pictures they can almost imagine a perfect strangers reunion!

the resemblence is uncanny....

This shit is scarrrrry. For putting a "face to the name" you sure as hell don't need to post your Evisu ass shots... Nobody needs to put an ass to the name... This shit is a little... hmmm... gaaaahey?

Dontcare- u don't get your shit talking license for like another 2 years.

Sorry to just talk shit as usual but you know... damn guys... ass shots...

Actin' bad like a kid at Six Flags...

tags dont necessarily gotta be pretty. im just tryin to get my name around... i got some other stuff in the works

n im 17... and no im not indian... i said i go to a school thats like 80% indian (well i did but just graduated)... and who here has heard a song from marley?... he's been dead for a while now. you dont gotta be from the time period to like the tunes.

Quote:

Posting pics of yourself online is not a good idea. But I'm not going to make fun of anyone since I'm not willing to post a pic myself. Enough people care to make this thread 3 pages long though.

--- Original message by neawts on Aug 4, 2005 06:35 AM

What you said here is a complete contradiction. Have you ever heard of the old say " if you haven't got anything nice to say, shut the fuck up"?

• 3 weeks later...