putting a face to the names (post yur pic)

by no means im anywhere above dunks....................hell i do dig some dunks, those MITA joint or true to school because they rememble the 99 retros and such.

but lining up for tiffs? ........i understand if u did for unkles or whatever. meh

seeing you catching feeligns over dunks is more tiring dude.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

dude........its just a question

chill

if u really like them then yeah good for u

if u lined up because they are limited then ur a dumb fool.

you whats tired as well?

seeing kids in SB all day and all night........but hey its cool with me thats why they are rocking them not me, thats why i said DO YOUR THING.

so y dont u back off and stfu then line up for more dunks when im just asking a simple question, fool

PS. im sorry if i offended all you dunks lover................this is just MY opinion, thats why you are lining up and rocking them not me.

Edited by tm on Nov 18, 2005 at 12:05 AM

--- Original message by tm on Nov 18, 2005 12:03 AM

talking about how you are above dunks, that shit is tired

TORONTO SNEAKER GANGSTERS IN FULL FORCE

^^Get something new to say, 99% of this board is waiting for you to retire. Canice is your only hope, and that's because you were her bitch and laced her with kleenex with the quickness.

I heard Walmart got a sale on Hanes sleepwear, go cop and rock to bingo

http://www.inquiringmind.ca

http://www.inquiringmind.ca

i know why dudes catching feeling over my comment cause i bet his whole outfit is SUPREME, BAPE, EVISUS and SBs..............

hey PROPS DUDE YOU LOOK GANGSTA LIKE THAT

by the way its 6 am dude time to go out and camp for BAPE X DUNK SB !!!!

Edited by tm on Nov 18, 2005 at 12:14 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

chill

you whats tired as well?

seeing kids in SB all day and all night........but hey its cool with me thats why they are rocking them not me, thats why i said DO YOUR THING.

so y dont u back off and stfu then line up for more dunks when im just asking a simple question, fool

PS. im sorry if i offended all you dunks lover................this is just MY opinion, thats why you are lining up and rocking them not me.

^^Get something new to say, 99% of this board is waiting for you to retire. Canice is your only hope, and that's because you were her bitch and laced her with kleenex with the quickness.

--- Original message by soulize on Nov 18, 2005 12:11 AM

yeah, damn soulize, i saw that sneakerpimps video, i definitely need the nighty, the bingo markers. you guys have this shit on lock!

Quote:

i know why dudes catching feeling over my comment cause i bet his whole outfit is SUPREME, BAPE, EVISUS and SBs..............

hey PROPS DUDE YOU LOOK GANGSTA LIKE THAT

by the way its 6 am dude time to go out and camp for BAPE X DUNK SB !!!!

Edited by tm on Nov 18, 2005 at 12:14 AM

--- Original message by tm on Nov 18, 2005 12:13 AM

you caught me! shit you know me down to a t

Quote:
Quote:

dont forget the "palastinian/arabic print scarf"....

--- Original message by genuinearticle on Nov 18, 2005 12:21 AM

yeah, you forgot that bape x emo look i got going on

--- Original message by breakfasteatre on Nov 18, 2005 12:21 AM

nah your more like bape x faggot....

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

dont forget the "palastinian/arabic print scarf"....

--- Original message by genuinearticle on Nov 18, 2005 12:21 AM

yeah, you forgot that bape x emo look i got going on

--- Original message by breakfasteatre on Nov 18, 2005 12:21 AM

nah your more like bape x faggot....

--- Original message by protectthagoons on Nov 18, 2005 12:23 AM

oh, absolutely

do you guys seriously think i give a shit what you say to me on a message board? all this is is e-yibberyabber, the stirring the pot garbage has been happening for years over niketalk and superfuture

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

chill

you whats tired as well?

--- Original message by soulize on Nov 18, 2005 12:11 AM

at the risk of sounding totally uncool, could you translate what you just said into proper english? i have no fucking idea what any of that means.

this is the absolute worst attempt at e-beef ever.

icon_smile_blackeye.gif

cant we all just get along?

it was just a SIMPLE QUESTION ASKED BY me and a SIMPLE OPINION STATED BY ME..............you have all the right in the world to disagree

but i guess in this case, breakfast just had to be a dick about it.............

and now it just ignited protect and soulize

and breakfast, you said it yourself...... its just a message board so quit being a dick and just leech on whatever you can on here

Edited by tm on Nov 18, 2005 at 12:44 AM

Quote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

damn breakfast in bed thought he looked good for a minute ahaha

the difference between us and you its a big difference, dont even step!

--- Original message by protectthagoons on Nov 18, 2005 12:37 AM

yeah, it is, its huge, in real life, you know off messageboards, i havent really taken sneakers, nikes, seriously, i havent attempted to make connects, make sneaker friends, hang out at goodfoot, nomad, i never lived downtown, there was no point.

so dont worry, im not stepping, i understand the significance and weight of your guys pieces in toronto sneaker culture, you guys got that shit down lock [shades]

Quote:

icon_smile_blackeye.gif

cant we all just get along?

it was just a SIMPLE QUESTION ASKED BY me and a SIMPLE OPINION STATED BY ME..............you have all the right in the world to disagree

but i guess in this case, breakfast just had to be a dick about it.............

and now it just ignited protect and soulize

and breakfast, you said it yourself...... its just a message board so quit being a dick and just leech on whatever you can on here

Edited by tm on Nov 18, 2005 at 12:44 AM

--- Original message by tm on Nov 18, 2005 12:43 AM

check the tone of your simple question and simple opinion

hahaha how the hell am i being a dick tm? ive been defending myself the whole time from this jockery

Quote: u guys actually went to camp for tiffs?

to be honest.........how many of u guys copped because u guys really digged the design/concept or just merely that they are limited?

ehhhhhh lol just felt like asking even tho i know i wont get a honest answer.....thats just rediculous IMO for tiffs............

oh well do your thing i guess as long as your happy wiht it

wow.......you either have a colourful mind or you seriously need to learn how to comprehend.

please tell me waht sort of tone you got out of my post? hostile? offensive? you tell me

it was merely an opinion......i even bolded the key pts to help you read

dude you need to learn how to comprehend before you involve in any sort of "game"

i guess the bold didnt show up oh well........sorry to the person who started this thread.

aight i'll stop posting on here about this issue...........breakfast just continue being a dick and be "passionate" about sneakers, if you were in the game as long as you claim you are then you should understand where im coming from about lining up for dunks. but i guess your passion for limited shit has overgrown your love for sneakers.

like i stated in my OG post.........as long as you loved your tiffs why would you give a shit waht i said? if you loved them and lining up for them is what you had to do to obtain them at cost then do your thing i did state that but obviously you were offended by my question.

Edited by tm on Nov 18, 2005 at 01:18 AM

Quote:

How are you gonna talk about maturity and being removed from grade school when you posted pics of yourself on the crapper for thousands of posters on NT to see? A lil' hypocritical are we?

--- Original message by soulize on Nov 18, 2005 01:10 AM

shit man, how many times does this have to be said? the internet has zero weight, stupid shit i post on niketalk has no affect on how people who know me in real life see me, niketalk was a place to have fun, whether people liked me or not, who cares, dispite all the other toronto sneakerheads or whatever they want to call them, its not a popularity contest for me, i love sneakers, and the few nikes i buy every once in awhile arent to impress dudes as i hang out at the goodfoot, i live in guelph for god sakes, do you think people give a shit about what im wearing? Im one of few who arent slobbing around in their pajama pants.

now, calling me a homo based on shit ive said so far, now thats some juvenile shit

when is the next toronto sneakerhead circle jerk? i want to be sure i get there early, i heard the line up will be crazier than for the tiffanys. omgz.

enough of the cute phrases. this thread sucks. if anyone wants to actually verbally spar in the offline world i always enjoy a heated conversation. i can be found on campus at ryerson most days, but don't expect any rebuttals with phrases like "step to your game" or "bitch ass penisgagger" - unlike some of the posters on this board, i'm planning on making the most of my hard-earned degree to express myself like an intelligent human being.

being involved in a fashion doesn't mean you have to give up any sense of skepticism, self-awareness, nor the ability to think for yourself. every subculture starts as a reactionary, smart, subversive answer to something stagnant - and i think in toronto people are scared of the goodfoot crew or whatever, and will buy into whatever is dictated this week as cool on whatever message, which makes this street culture about as relevant as shopping as the bay, haha.

Quote:

to be honest.........how many of u guys copped because u guys really digged the design/concept or just merely that they are limited?

ehhhhhh lol just felt like asking even tho i know i wont get a honest answer.....thats just rediculous IMO for tiffs............

oh well do your thing i guess as long as your happy wiht it

wow.......you either have a colourful mind or you seriously need to learn how to comprehend.

please tell me waht sort of tone you got out of my post? hostile? offensive? you tell me

it was merely an opinion......i even bolded the key pts to help you read

dude you need to learn how to comprehend before you involve in any sort of "game"

i guess the bold didnt show up oh well........sorry to the person who started this thread.

aight i'll stop posting on here about this issue...........breakfast just continue being a dick and be "passionate" about sneakers, if you were in the game as long as you claim you are then you should understand where im coming from about lining up for dunks. but i guess your passion for limited shit has overgrown your love for sneakers.

like i stated in my OG post.........as long as you loved your tiffs why would you give a shit waht i said? if you loved them and lining up for them is what you had to do to obtain them at cost then do your thing i did state that but obviously you were offended by my question.

Edited by tm on Nov 18, 2005 at 01:18 AM

--- Original message by tm on Nov 18, 2005 01:10 AM

if thats not a negative tone, i dont know what is

do you really think the people who were lined up care what people thought about them? do you think i care? if i was so concerned about what people would say about me on a messageboard, i wouldnt have lined up in the first place

that was your opinion, and this is mine

and i do respect yours..........i dont come in and tell you stfu about your passion for sneakers. and how is "you guys actually went to camp for tiffs" negative? its just a question dude......

and i agree with you, you sure dont no whats negative since its evident in your posts on this messageboard

i cant believe you can actually got offended by my comment/question there considering the comments you post on this board.

hey dude, its jsut a messageboard, i know its not affecting you in life since you said it million of times, but i still cant believe you took that comment of mine on a messageboard for more than what its really worth

SMH.....someone needs to help you out.

Quote:

and i do respect yours..........i dont come in and tell you stfu about your passion for sneakers. and how is "you guys actually went to camp for tiffs" negative? its just a question dude......

and i agree with you, you sure dont no whats negative since its evident in your posts on this messageboard

i cant believe you can actually got offended by my comment/question there considering the comments you post on this board.

hey dude, its jsut a messageboard, i know its not affecting you in life since you said it million of times, but i still cant believe you took that comment of mine on a messageboard for more than what its really worth

SMH.....someone needs to help you out.

--- Original message by tm on Nov 18, 2005 01:51 AM

note the italics

yeah, the stfu was undeserved

Edited by breakfasteatre on Nov 18, 2005 at 01:57 AM