short peacoat thread

black.shadow

I know that a few short peacoats examples have been posted in some other fall jacket threads but I'm looking to purchase one for fall and have only seen a few such as:

0221.JPG

Are there any other brands that make a similarly styled coat that are less expensive (preferrably not Japan only)? Style wise meaning short peacoat like.

I have searched other superfuture threads as well as many online shops looking for one. I found a ladmusician one that was nice but not in my size (also read that the webshop wont send to US) also that giuliano fujiwara is sick as well but sold out and expensive.

I already have a regular length peacoat but im really liking the short styled ones that I have been seeing on here. I greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks

ive been obsessed with the above the waist cut of jackets for awhile now.... and i would reccomend the new phillip lim 3.1 "boy cut" peacoat as well.... too bad i cant afford it :\

for you other poor thrifty folks...i'd reccomend finding a cheap department store womens coat....tried on a S womens pea coat at nordstrom rack the other day, it was only 80 bucks and fit just above the waist and sleeves hit just above the wrist..

p.s. that lad short trench is beautiful

for you other poor thrifty folks...i'd reccomend finding a cheap department store womens coat....tried on a S womens pea coat at nordstrom rack the other day, it was only 80 bucks and fit just above the waist and sleeves hit just above the wrist..

women's coats button and zip on opposite side of men's coats. this is the only downfall and tell-tale sign that a man is wearing a girls jacket. i do not think i will easily cross this thin line....