How do Tsubi jeans fit????

flex1

I was wondering how do tsubi jeans fit, I am more interested in the regular cuts rather than the dee dee. Do they fit true to size, I am typically a size 32 waist. What is the standard length, 34" ?

Do they tend to stretch as well like most jeans.

Also what are the names of the different cuts? Thanx in advance.

Edited by flex1 on Jul 25, 2005 at 06:53 PM

• 11 months later...

i am trying to find out the same thing

Tsubi sizing, in my experience vary from pair to pair; but are generally on the small side...They also tend to stretch out massively so get em toight like a toiger. Personally I've had about 4 pairs of tsubis, wore the fuck out of two and got the fuck rid of two...so it depends.

The denim quality differs too, some of it is sooo thin. I know of a few that've just ripped, mine included, and they hadn't even been worn that much. I killed a couple of pairs though, coz I loved em so much. Personally I think that tsubi is overhyped and overpriced. I don't buy it anymore. But each to their own.

That's in girls jeans by the way...

usually a little small, but stretch out quite a bit. i think length is a standard 34". some of the cuts are: dee dee (straightish) joey (tapered) van winkle (tight tapered stretch). if you have specific questions i can probably answer them, i work in a stockist.

yeah...they are a bit small..and they do stretch! i got van winkles.....i sized up 2 cause they were too tight in a 30..but sizing up one would have been more than enough because they stretch ou a lot! (maybe even the 30s woul have been ok after a bit of wear)

I'm wondering if there's a tsubi model that's similar to the APC new standard or Helmut Lang Low rise contour fit? I hear the dee dee's a straight leg jean that's not too skinny which is what I'm looking for, is that similar to ns or lrcf? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.