japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

depends on what you are looking for. 

i.e. style

cannabis is a pretty good one

Edited by herpsky

Can't think of way too many shops that specialize in that sort of aesthetic.

I'd say #1 contender for that is Record but most of the brands are imported. District UA carries a lot of domestic brands that follows the aesthetic. Arts&Science is also a good one. 1LDK has a lot of expensive earthy domestic brands. Vendor has Nonnnative, Folk, Junya, and other earthy brands. Heather grey walls if you want more streetwear aesthetics. 

Adam et Lope (however it's spelled) Biotop is pretty awesome (it's one of my favorite shops but it's really really out of the way. They sort of specialize in super highend basics e.g. John Smedley, Margiela, Filmelange, and etc. Super A in Aoyama has a lot of interesting buys in terms of lame basics. 

If you go to Yutenji, you can hit up digawel, gohongi intersection, which has multiple shops, s double, varde 77 and etc.

Edited by herpsky

New fudge side magazine 'onkul' has pretty good yaeca and digawel brand profile articles. Only issue 1 but probably the best female magazine of this type, that I've seen anyway. Like a more japanese focussed 'Premium' 

Edited by pompadork

there's a shit load of jobs if you know how to code, especially for smartphone games

i know someone who runs like an agency that hooks up foreign brus with IT土方 jobs

NO SEKS

Carey Ciuro (1985) is a photographer from Melbourne, Australia, currently living in Nagasaki, Japan.

His work primarly focuses on portraying a symmetry of quiet in-the-moment scenes. In early 2013 he shifted his focus to Fashion and lifestyle photography

He spent 6 months travelling through Japan and Korea in 2011 focusing on a brand of travel photography that encourges people to think outside the comme il faut for their personal snapshots.

In addition, Carey has overseen aspects of fashion photography for use in web media. These include photography, styling, objectives and location scouting.

Edited by herpsky