japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Speaking of ugly sweaters, I've never seen a wave test sweater in Tokyo.

SAWHNEY別注 Faliero Sarti Object Dyed V-scented Scarves concept

Edited by herpsky

July 2013.

I trying to submit the application but the website is down due to traffic.

Everyone is hell bent on submitting it at the very first minute. The app opened up like less than an hour ago. Do you crazy people have a life (I don't)?

Anyone got any random ideas for day trips out of Tokyo beyond the obvious ones? (Kamakura, Nikko, Takao-san, Fuji 5lakes, etc)

Is heading down to Shizuoka for the nearby beaches crazy relative to just lounging around somewhere much closer? What about closer places in Kanazawa?

I got all next week to kill in the Tokyo area

I drove from Minato down to Shichirigahama/Enoshima a couple weeks ago and it took like an hr, maybe an hr and a half on the way back as I hit light evening traffic. Shizuoka is like a two hr+ drive, pretty sure it'd be that or even 3 hrs by train unless you paid for an express thing. You can get rental cars for like 4500Y a day with insurance included, that's the best way to get down past Yokohama. Karuizawa is a good daytrip but like 2-3 hrs by car each way.

I love going to Shonan in the winter.

If you are into eels, you should take a trip to Hamana-ko in Shizuoka. Peep some tea farms too.

Shinkansen is so fast that you can almost make anything a day trip. I mean, you can go to, say, Aomori if you wanted to...

Raji move to ny and open a ramen shop, ppl(nyu kids) pay 17 bucks a bowl for passable-decent ramen here.

ny is getting oversaturated with ramen shops. there's all these chinese ran ones poppin up all over in the outer boroughs as well.

next week is my final week on psychiatry.

it's been a trip to hell (kind of). it's a lot of salary man type work. phone calls, meetings, writing summaries. i've been here for 13 hours already.

i'm going through medical records for factual inconsistencies so we can prove that this du has factitious disorder

i'm not even close to being done. they need the list by tomorrow AM. sux.

Edited by herpsky

next week is my final week on psychiatry.

it's been a trip to hell (kind of). it's a lot of salary man type work. phone calls, meetings, writing summaries. i've been here for 13 hours already.

i'm going through medical records for factual inconsistencies so we can prove that this du has factitious disorder

i'm not even close to being done. they need the list by tomorrow AM. sux.

Sounds a lot like what lawyers do on a daily basis.