japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Posted · Hidden by headshots, June 4, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by headshots, June 4, 2012 - No reason given

hey guys, looking for places to rent, which areas would you recommend in tokyo as far as prices go? I'll be in a guesthouse as I look around but would like to start off in the right parts of the city.

Posted · Hidden by headshots, June 4, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by headshots, June 4, 2012 - No reason given

thanks for the suggestion dismal but I need my own place...thanks also herp, which areas should I stay well and truly far away from? worst nightmare is thinking I've found somewhere dope and realising I'm stuck in a shit hole for a year

i've never lived in a shitty place before.

ikebukuro seems to be a popular option among sufu'ers (also azabu jububan / nishi-azabu)

how about a shared house in a super baller area?

Would not recommend adachi ku as it's far away from most things I assume you'll want to be doing on a regular basis. I would recommend ikebukuro if you're looking for something on the cheaper end. not always the nicest but good location for the price (i live there now). pretty sure most stuff in minato ku is way higher than 9万円 a month but i guess i haven't looked super hard. share houses, gaijin houses, etc can be really hit or miss - heard plenty of horror stories about weirdos you gotta share lots of space with, but at the same time have heard others say they didn't mind their apt / house mates.

I have to agree that Ikebukuro despite not having high end choices, still carry a fair amount of decent housing for a pretty reasonable price. Share houses aren't so bad, it really all depends on the people living there. If you're the type of person who's a bit more private about their surroundings, then yea sharing a house isn't the greatest of options.

But the benefit of it is that you build friendships fairly quickly. I remember checking up on some share houses and Borderless house/Oak House have some pretty good looking housing for a fair price (50,000-70,000円)monthly.

Heard that you could grab a nice 1LDK in Midtown residence for 400,000 per month now.

Roppongi Hills residence A is going for a little less as well 350,000~450,000 for a decent 1LDK.

My friend recently got a place at Akasaka Top of Hill 23rd floor 90 sq meters.

It's possible to get a 1R for 90,000 in places... But you gotta keep in mind you need to pay 2-3 months as a deposit too, some or most of which you're giving away. It's possible to find places only requiring 1 month or even 0 down nowadays given the economy, but they don't really do it for the cheap places.

Also since you're a foreigner, you will have a tough time getting a house in the first place, and they're gonna ask to see your bank account... If youre a foreigner with no credit and don't have enough in cash to cover the two year contract, a regular real estate agent may not deal with you.

You are better off trying to get one of those share houses. Your housemates aren't gonna be surprised/shocked if all you're trying to do is bring home beeies to bang. Don't need luxuriant private quarters for that.

anyone going to hyperdub on friday?

hype williams, kode 9, king midas etc

Probably gunna roll, although not certain yet. Never been to Unit, what's the place like? Just hope it's low-key, and grimy. Not big into all the cheesy school-disco lighting rigs you see in some places here.

I don't know if this is a mita exclusive but reissue of atmos nike air safari

http://www.mita-snea...2304-220.html#9

"limited edition for nonfuture" - some sort of hyperstrike for japland tier 0 accounts?

Edited by herpsky

No idea where they'll be dropping. I did a little googling but everyone is keeping the release locations on the DL. Bloody fist fights aka fighting with homeless and chinese resellers is expected.

My guess would be the usual tier 0 spots

-Atmos

-Mita Sneakers

-Undefeated Harajuku and Shizoka

-Nike Store Harajuku

-Agito (I'm guessing)

I still want Air Yeezy 1's. Totally out of my price range though.

LET THE FIGHT BEGIN

AIR YEZZY 2 NRG
508214-010,006
SIZE 26-29,30cm
¥27,300(TAX IN)

ã“ã¡ã‚‰ã®å•†å“ã«ã¤ãã¾ã—ã¦ã¯ã€å¤šæ•°ã®ãŠå•åˆã›ã‚’é ‚ã„ã¦ãŠã‚Šã¾ã™ã®ã§â€¨æŠ½é¸è²©å£²ã¨ã•ã›ã¦é ‚ãã¾ã™ã€‚

*抽é¸æ–¹æ³•â€¨ãƒ»6/9(SAT)ã®å–¶æ¥­æ™‚間内(11:00-20:00)店頭ã®ã¿ã§å¿œå‹Ÿå—付ã„ãŸã—ã¾ã™ã€‚*当日é™ã‚Šã®å¿œå‹Ÿå—付ã¨ãªã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚
・両カラーã«å¿œå‹Ÿå¯èƒ½ã§ã™ãŒã€è¤‡æ•°ç‚¹ã®å¿œå‹Ÿã€è¨˜å…¥æ¼ã‚Œã«é–¢ã—ã¾ã—ã¦ã¯ç„¡åŠ¹ã¨ã•ã›ã¦ã„ãŸã ãã¾ã™ã€‚
・当é¸è€…ã«ã®ã¿ã€ã¯ãŒãã«ã¦å½“é¸ã®ãŠçŸ¥ã‚‰ã›ã‚’å·®ã—上ã’ã¾ã™ã€‚

・The drawing date is one day,6/9
(11:00-20:00)
・This drawing is only available to parson who has Japan address.
・Don't lose the document.
・Only winner can receive the win letter,which is you got opportunity to buy them.

Nike Harajuku 
æ±äº¬éƒ½æ¸‹è°·åŒºç¥žå®®å‰1-13-12
03-6438-9203

Posted · Hidden by herpsky, June 7, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by herpsky, June 7, 2012 - No reason given

4月4日発売 国内関æ±4店舗é™å®šã€€

販売先ã¯ã€

mita sneakers0.gif?a8mat=U4KTQ+ALMWBE+5WS+C1DUQ

上野 æ±äº¬éƒ½å°æ±åŒºä¸Šé‡Ž4-7-8 アメ横センタービル4F

realmad HECTIC

原宿 æ±äº¬éƒ½æ¸‹è°·åŒºç¥žå®®å‰4-26-21 プロテクトビルB1F

UNDEFEATED

原宿 æ±äº¬éƒ½æ¸‹è°·åŒºç¥žå®®å‰4-28-2

AGITO

原宿 æ±äº¬éƒ½æ¸‹è°·åŒºç¥žå®®å‰6-15-14ガーデンスクエア1F

ã®4店舗ã¨ãªã‚‹ãã†ã§ã™ã€‚

Air yeezy 1s dropped @

Undefeated, realmadhectic, agito, and mita sneakers.

I think this was before Niketown was built.

No idea where they'll be dropping. I did a little googling but everyone is keeping the release locations on the DL. Bloody fist fights aka fighting with homeless and chinese resellers is expected.

My guess would be the usual tier 0 spots

-Atmos

-Mita Sneakers

-Undefeated Harajuku and Shizoka

-Nike Store Harajuku

-Agito (I'm guessing)

I still want Air Yeezy 1's. Totally out of my price range though.

Thanks for the info.

Looks like the same clusterfuck as every other country unfortunately. Predictions for what they rocket up to on Ebay? I say $2.5K.

I don't know if this is a mita exclusive but reissue of atmos nike air safari

http://www.mita-snea...2304-220.html#9

"limited edition for nonfuture" - some sort of hyperstrike for japland tier 0 accounts?

Yeah, I noticed these. But I can't imagine how I would be able to incorporate it into my style. Grantly they probably are all sold out now. :(