japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

^ That site is perfect.

I'll check out those Tokyo Walkers too, thanks dis.

I only budgeted $150 for 5 days of food. Let's see how well I do :D. Always a jawnz over food concept.

matsuya --> sukiya --> hanamaru udon --> mcdonald's --> tenya --> repeat

japan is full of cheap eats.

you should expect to pay max of 1000 yen for delicious meals.

even robuchon lunches start at like 3900 yen.

Wendy's went out like later in 09 I think. I had it last time I went as well, but there weren't many of them, only like 70 stores nationwide or something.

They are supposedly coming back as an Arby's/Wendy's combo, but I don't see how Japanese people are gonna want to eat Arby's really. Too much good food out there to be eating Arby's, even Wendy's Japan is so much better.

Wendy's went out like later in 09 I think. I had it last time I went as well, but there weren't many of them, only like 70 stores nationwide or something.

They are supposedly coming back as an Arby's/Wendy's combo, but I don't see how Japanese people are gonna want to eat Arby's really. Too much good food out there to be eating Arby's, even Wendy's Japan is so much better.

i think wendy's closed last summer.

the huge wendy's near my house is now a sukiya.

sukiya stealing mad business from matsuya

Does anyone know anything about a company called ユキプロ?(http://favor-yuki.com/talent/index.html) Supposedly they’re a modeling agency.

My gf is studying abroad in Tokyo right now and she was scouted by some guy while walking on the streets who wanted her to do some modeling. They told her to make an appointment but tbh it seems pretty sketch to me. The website just doesn’t seem that legit. Does this kind stuff happen often? Is it safe for her to go in for an interview? She’s wouldn’t mind some extra cash but neither of us can really find any information on the company.

I know this stuff isn’t all that uncommon in Hong Kong too, but whenever it happened we never followed up on them. If she were to go to the interview, her host friend would go along with her to work out the details in terms of translating agreements etc.

Does anyone know anything about a company called ユキプロ?(http://favor-yuki.com/talent/index.html) Supposedly they’re a modeling agency.

My gf is studying abroad in Tokyo right now and she was scouted by some guy while walking on the streets who wanted her to do some modeling. They told her to make an appointment but tbh it seems pretty sketch to me. The website just doesn’t seem that legit. Does this kind stuff happen often? Is it safe for her to go in for an interview? She’s wouldn’t mind some extra cash but neither of us can really find any information on the company.

I know this stuff isn’t all that uncommon in Hong Kong too, but whenever it happened we never followed up on them. If she were to go to the interview, her host friend would go along with her to work out the details in terms of translating agreements etc.

Cant wait to see her on 10musume!