japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

thanks for all the replies herpsky, yom and ghostdeini

will take ur input into consideration

and shall check back this thread as my date of travel inches closer for more detailed recommendations

:D

ps: the wishful thinking side of me would like to buy one or two items from White Mountaineering's SS2011 at sale price during my trip!

ps: the wishful thinking side of me would like to buy one or two items from White Mountaineering's SS2011 at sale price during my trip!

that won't happen.

you are better off searching online retailers overseas. i've seen some WM BLK pieces on sale online.

Guest Pimp-Brutality
does anyone wanna come to a nomikai @ roppongi hills tomorrow

2 ok looking girls.

1 of them is in finance, I think (probably a bad thing).

they might be DTF b/c i got their phone numbers within 3 minutes after meeting them

yo where u meet them @? where u gonna take them 2? let's take them to hormone place in ebisu...or nakame if u really wanna go.

yo where u meet them @? where u gonna take them 2? let's take them to hormone place in ebisu...or nakame if u really wanna go.

nanpa'd

i was gonna go to hills.

the plan fell through (I cancelled it).

Going to rigoretto then off to vanity... the same old shit.

which hormone place? maruya?

sorry jmatsu (if you b reading this threak) but maruya apparently sux. kamedo hormone is better.

but who the fuck does gokon / nomikai at a hormone restaurant

Guest Pimp-Brutality
nanpa'd

i was gonna go to hills.

the plan fell through (I cancelled it).

Going to rigoretto then off to vanity... the same old shit.

which hormone place? maruya?

sorry jmatsu (if you b reading this threak) but maruya apparently sux. kamedo hormone is better.

but who the fuck does gokon / nomikai at a hormone restaurant

i don't know where that guy is talking about, but this place was/is good (cost performance):

http://r.gnavi.co.jp/g431308/

i met that one sufu dude raji there. my pal and his girl enjoyed it.

also rigoretto has become shit.

are jeans by stabilizer gnz any good??

if you don't mind the design on the back pockets, they are pretty dope.

i think their dopest cut is the super flared one.

i think people should start rocking flared jeans more. i've seen japanese guys wearing levi's flared cords and they look great.

i'm not a denim expert but they usually have white tabs.

hey thanks herpsky, i was looking at their semi flared "shoe-cut" which looked pretty cool.

and one more thing, can you tell me which stores might have em in stock?

i might have my boy pick it up when he's coming back from japan

as far as i know, mr. hollywood is the only store that has a stabilizer account

i think the label was started by an ex-patterner who worked for n. hoolywood

isetan's mr. hollywood might stock it but i'm not 100% sure

i can't find a good pair of dark indigo denim. i'm not buying replica jeans though.

<3 my +J slacks I got for 2900 yen

like Jenny Hai Ho Chau

How come no XS for women +J in japan Herp?

no XS? uniqlo is for fat people.

j/k. maybe (pseudo) jawnz don't look good on short chicks.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gna be in Tokyo from the 19th-25th this month, anything notable going on? I'm assuming not much retail sales or anything right? (Sample sales would be cool). Good night life spots/events for 20-22 year olds? Pretty open to any suggestions.

I'm pretty broke too so any food recommendations in the $10-$20 range? No preference in food type... anything good, I wouldn't mind trying. I like any type of noodles a lot (ramen especially) and do-it-yourself type places, ie okonomiyaki, grill, shabushabu, basically any place that you can sit, relax, and eat for awhile.

I'll be staying in Shinjuki and mostly floating around the Harajuku/Shibuya area. I've been to japan a few times already and my friend and I know Japanese so getting around won't be a big deal.

Edit: Also I've been reading a few pages back and where can I get the Tokyo Transit Gohan book that was mentioned? I'll also have access to either android/iphone so any apps that would help would be cool too (i saw mentioning of Sekai Camera and tablelog).

dude, tons of food is in the 1000-2000Y range nowadays, especially for lunch. You should have some great food options. Get a Tokyo Walker from a convenience store and see what special deals are on, there's a lot of food listings in there each issue.