japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Heading out to the super famous pizza place in Nakameguro.

My game was pretty fucking good last night.

Picked up an ANA cabin attendant.

Hell yeah

Nice work re: ANA girl.

You may already know of Savoy but the pizza is genuinely legit (even on an NYC scale). Reservation is a must though. I think there are 8 seats in the whole place. Enjoy:

Savoy

Nakaoka Bldg. 201, 3-10-1 Moto Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0046

Tel: 03-5770-7899

map:

http://gmap.jp/shop-6284.html

Another epic disaster go-kon night.

Went to the go-kon place. Only the guys were there.

3 girls showed up. One late. the last girl (supposedly the cutest) didn't even show up. Pretty shitty personality and okay looking girls. The biggest turn off was that the bitches are from like ibaraki-prefecture and sagami ohno. mad far. like unbelievably far. they showed up late and left early. bitches bailed at 2230 to catch the "last" train home.

this is such BS. totally unacceptable.

they didn't even wait for us while we were paying.

fuck those broads f'realz

I have fond memories of Nakameguro when I was there a couple of years back. For the life of me I can't remember the name of this cafe/bar Winq and I went to and hung out till like 2:30am, discussing whether the chef was cute and whether we'd "do" the waitress, who we presume was the owner, oh and previously we'd seen some party of girls and guys and tried to figure out whether the really shy looking one was a guy or a girl. They closed at 1:30 but the lady running it, let us stay after closing while she sat talking to a friend. It's quite a narrow rectangular cafe with a kitchen at the back, I'd say it sat around 20 people max? and there was a projector, projecting some film onto the wall. Anyway neat place, wish I could remember the name of it... as I'd love to go there again...

is that on the second floor of some super cool looking building near the meguro river?

that place looks dope but i've never been there. they were playing god father last night.

an ex-sufu god and i went to nakeme last night for some drinks

anyone know if the great burger is still selling leather varsities

no idea bro but ill check if i have some time

i went out with the ANA flight attendant again:o:o:):o:o

hey lab, what's the name of your blog again? you have good taste in movies, but it's been a while since I read it. I remember you posted about a colt is my passport, which I thought only I had seen, and you put me onto hausu which is one of my favorites now.

also, we need to list decent burger joints in toyko. at the top of my head, EAT in gaienmae had a nice lamb burger and some place in shimokita had amazing burgers, though i can't remember the name...

any shit going on next weekend? taking the fucking horrible 10 hour boat from korea to shimonoseki with family and shinkansen up to visit relatives. where to cop NN julius or robert gellerz in kyoto or tokyo? cheaper than in korea or ny?

robert geller: 7, International Galllery beams, american rag cie, record, isetan mens

julius: julius, isetan mens, lift

apparently there are more goth ninja select shops in tokyo but i don't really know em at all

you should just make a stop at isetan and buy mad jawnz there

saves you time and $

also, we need to list decent burger joints in toyko. at the top of my head, EAT in gaienmae had a nice lamb burger and some place in shimokita had amazing burgers, though i can't remember the name...

Baker Bounce is located next to shimokita. They make fantastic burgers. Fresh ground beef, charcoal grilled etc

http://bakerbounce.com/index.html

This is a good site. It might have been posted already :

http://hamburger.jp/

any shit going on next weekend? taking the fucking horrible 10 hour boat from korea to shimonoseki with family and shinkansen up to visit relatives. where to cop NN julius or robert gellerz in kyoto or tokyo? cheaper than in korea or ny?

as always

iflyer.jp

Anyone been to this chinese place, Wasa, out near bumblefuck jiyugaoka?

http://wasa.main.jp/shop/

Looking for something cheaper than the place @ Mandarin Oriental. =\

There's a lot of Chinese in Tokyo that can go in between this place you linked to and the Mandarin Oriental, that place has a Michelin star... you're asking if 'this Corolla is decent, because I don't want to spend money on the Enzo'

lift position is having an epic sale

all 70-80% off

yohan, ccp, margiela, philip lim, giogio brato, rick owens, VA, MA+, KVA, balenciaga, KKA (i think) and all kinds of crazy jawnz

sizes 46 - 50. a crap load of stuff left.

you must cop

i bought a sweater

edit

there's an ASSSSSSSSS load of damir doma at 70-80% off. like 2-3 racks full of DD.

not my style but if anyone is into that sort of thing.

There's a lot of Chinese in Tokyo that can go in between this place you linked to and the Mandarin Oriental, that place has a Michelin star... you're asking if 'this Corolla is decent, because I don't want to spend money on the Enzo'

I was mostly just asking if anybody's been there -- it's pretty obsessed over on tabelog

I was mostly just asking if anybody's been there -- it's pretty obsessed over on tabelog

that place isn't even in Jiyugaoka. It's in Yagumo. Super out-of-the-way-hole-in-the-wall concept.

Tabelog isn't all that reliable. I've been trying out the places listed n Transit Tokyo Gohan. They've all been solid as fuck. Lots of good places.

Pikinoo in Komazawa Daigaku fucking rules.