japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

^ just wondering, but do you work for that website?

that Nakame spot is pretty good for Tokyo mexican.

Ate there alone once. The waitstaff started boozing with me late night.

Good tequila selection (but not better than Agave http://metropolis.co.jp/tokyo/499/bars.asp

http://www.bento.com/rev/0004.html)

Always feel dirty paying like 1800 yen for a couple tacos though.

haven't posted here in a while, but heres the deal.

the other day a powerful client of my companys was in town and i did the whole setai-thing. we picked up bitches from the club and while one went home one got mad drunk and came back to the hotel.

needless to say we wanted to get her more fucked up and made her drink.

obviously the (my customer) customer is god so i was trying to set him up to get some pussy and make some good memories. he started fucking that bitch right infront of me. it was awkward cause i don't really know the guy. he kept telling me to take sex her in the mouth whilst he plowed her from the back. usually i am pretty good at the whole pervert hentai setai thing, but i couldn't do this shit. i'm sure he had fun, but i promptly made like 2 dozen apologies and went home. i got a call from my boss saying that the client said that i lack "konjo."

should if have just joined in for the sake of my company?

as you know japanese company aren't about pussy gaijin shit like "oh that niagra did his best. good effort, etc." they want results.

as you know japanese company aren't about pussy gaijin shit like "oh that niagra did his best. good effort, etc." they want results.

This is true.

One of my good friends works for Toshiba's memory card sales division. If you know anything about memory cards, Toshiba is number one and they got their shit in I-pods n shit. They are fiercely competitive.

He always tells me working for Toshiba sales is like working for the Yakuza. Niggah got to deliver results or someone will get hurt.

I think you had a tough call J. Since you didn't know the guy very well, you wouldn't have known how he would have reacted afterwards even if you did the damn thing.

At least now you know this niggah is down for watever next time.

matsu, you should have done it for the company/humanity.

but I get why you didn't. plus like rajio said, he could have turned on you anyway.

so were you apologizing to the guy mid-fuck? this image is insane to me.

jokingly/light heartedly apologized. i even said that i'd wait in the lobby to drop the bitch off and maybe take him somewhere to eat. he declined and just said for me to go home.

now if i had been smart about shit, i would have took pics/video for blackmailing purposes. alas it was my intention to fuck one of the girls, but obviously one went home.

Yo Herpsky,

I just downloaded Serious Japanese last night.. Homez, the shit isn't all that great.. I mean its definitely an improvement over beef or chicken but they completely went lazy on this album.. Some of the shit is catchy but the others are waste..

Only tracks I enjoy are work that, 5th element, and いつも IT’S MORE.. Everything else is either weak as shit or shit I've already heard from like 2-3 years ago.. Ie; I still love H.E.R.

Yo Herpsky,

I just downloaded Serious Japanese last night.. Homez, the shit isn't all that great.. I mean its definitely an improvement over beef or chicken but they completely went lazy on this album.. Some of the shit is catchy but the others are waste..

Only tracks I enjoy are work that, 5th element, and いつも IT’S MORE.. Everything else is either weak as shit or shit I've already heard from like 2-3 years ago.. Ie; I still love H.E.R.

Huh?

What the fuck you talking about?

Why u trying to be hip to something none of us give a shit about?

Talk about this shit with middle-school flips and gooks on some hypebeast board...

Huh?

What the fuck you talking about?

Why u trying to be hip to something none of us give a shit about?

Talk about this shit with middle-school flips and gooks on some hypebeast board...

Brah, I brought it up because Herp had mentioned the shit earlier in the thread so it's pretty relevant. I was only speakin my mind homez, wasn't tryna get on your case or whatever.

I think it's because (when I see you at least) you normally make a post like

My friend has a docomo phone and it works fine here in Canada. As Mrip mentioned though, some of the phones features will not work overseas since they rely on the network in Japan..

You can text, talk, take photos, and upload music to the phone using a microsd card but that's about it from what I know.

All polite and proper. Then going onto

Yo Herpsky,

Brah, I brought it up because Herp had mentioned the shit earlier in the thread so it's pretty relevant. I was only speakin my mind homez, wasn't tryna get on your case or whatever.

There be a bit of contrast, no? Obv, there's stuff like context, but you can still see that you be posting differently.

Whatever.

I've met two people from Temple. One was a ex-douki who used to work in the real estate group. Smoked a lot and wasn't particularly amazingly bright. But his dad is a big-shot at JP Morgan. He left to do real estate at Morgan Stanley then was fired after less than a year. I found out recently he's working for Macquarie to start up a new real estate fund. Oh, he always used to cheat on his gf even though they've been together for 6-years and she is smoking hot. The second is some girl I used to date like two-years ago. She was tall and half Chinese half Japanese. Parents were loaded. I met her at a friends birthday party at Genius in Ginza. She was really initially interested in me and we went on a few dates but I made the mistake of kissing her too soon and the attraction was lost. I was never able to rebound on that one afterwards....

That's all I know about Temple.

dooooooooont study in japan!

haha already did it once for a little over a year. wasn't that bad...you got some horror stories to share?

I've met two people from Temple. One was a ex-douki who used to work in the real estate group. Smoked a lot and wasn't particularly amazingly bright. But his dad is a big-shot at JP Morgan. He left to do real estate at Morgan Stanley then was fired after less than a year. I found out recently he's working for Macquarie to start up a new real estate fund. Oh, he always used to cheat on his gf even though they've been together for 6-years and she is smoking hot. The second is some girl I used to date like two-years ago. She was tall and half Chinese half Japanese. Parents were loaded. I met her at a friends birthday party at Genius in Ginza. She was really initially interested in me and we went on a few dates but I made the mistake of kissing her too soon and the attraction was lost. I was never able to rebound on that one afterwards....

That's all I know about Temple.

haha yeah i remember you mentioning some guy you knew from temple a long time ago so i thought i'd ask for some info. anyway thanks. i'm going to imagine a tall half-chinese japanese bitch everytime i think of temple now.

well, my first year of law school will be spent here in the states. so earliest time i could possible be there will be in about one and a half to two years...just scouting campuses abroad since i need to choose a law school soon and studying abroad is a must.

going to japan this summer though is going to suck bawls. not b.a.l.l.e.r. status yet.