japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Whoever said quarter pounder or Big Mac when I compared New York to Tokyo is on some crack: Tokyo to New York is like hamburger plain to Triple Quarter pounder bacon with free fries and a soft drink, meaning New York is 10 times better than Tokyo.

FUCK!

McDonald's and Burger King where the only reason I even came to Japan!!!

Whoever said quarter pounder or Big Mac when I compared New York to Tokyo is on some crack: Tokyo to New York is like hamburger plain to Triple Quarter pounder bacon with free fries and a soft drink, meaning New York is 10 times better than Tokyo.

thank you for that eloquent statement of nonsense.

but McDonald's qoo is better than cc lemon.

Wendy's in general in Japan is really damn good.

I just ate a spicy chicken sandwich plus fries and a C.C. Lemon drink.

The fries are definitely balla status.

I ate this exact meal, in Ebisu, after we finished with HTC belt girl. I am not sure what winq ordered, but he ate his burger set as an appetizer for his Tsukiji sushi.

I ate this exact meal, in Ebisu, after we finished with HTC belt girl. I am not sure what winq ordered, but he ate his burger set as an appetizer for his Tsukiji sushi.

Tell us moar about this broad with an htc belt.

I don' t think those beltz get sufu approval but im a big fan.

Looks pretty cool with amekaji-steez.

I saw the tenderloin htc belt at space in aoyama. wanted it

but it was like 45,000 yen so i passed.

Got an UC belt instead. Rebel clothes, nawwutimsayin?

The only reason I go is because they give out free entrance tickets outside Roppongi eki. I used to think Muse was the best value but A.I. is now better!

It was so weird last Saturday.

Finance gaijin.

Hip hop gangsta wanna be Japz.

OL steez bitches.

I think a little bit of everything but the crowd was actually really good.

YOU KNOW THE ECONOMY IS BAD WHEN A CLUB THAT OPENED JUST A YEAR AGO IS HANDING OUT FREE ADMISSION TICKETS OUTSIDE ROPPONGI EKI.

They even didn't take the ticket when I showed it to them. I'm gonna just keep reusing it and if the crowd sucks just go somewhere else....

I remember hearing about it a while back, there was supposed to be some hype around it. I figured it was basically like feria or alife.

Never ended up going to see it but it could be a nice spot to pick up late night stragglers.

It was supposed to be the "new Feria" but when the economy tanked, so did both clubs. Feria now restricts you from going to any of the other floors like Midas, etc. I was at Feria two weeks ago and frankly without the finance money and the Russian strippers, its shit. And A.I. never really took off as the "it" place because its so small and remote from Roppongi crossing. I would argue that Muse is the "defensive stock" of Tokyo nightlife. As long as they keep allowing women in for free and men are horny and willing to buy them drinks, Muse will be the best value. But A.I. is giving them a run for their money with this new "Free entrance" campaign.

yeah, I don't really fuck with roppongi normally, but its always important to know where the ass is.

Well to be honest, I can't imagine how clubs in Shibuya, etc., can continue charging such outrageous prices for club entrances in this market. Look at Velours and Le Baron. They've stopped hosting nights all together for certain days.

yeah, I feel like most places have a sticker price but very few people actually pay that. guest lists and contacts have always been the cheapest way to party.

of course most of the bigger clubs are not as lenient and only list VIPs but they were never as dependent on finance money to begin with. still though, like you said, I think they will have to reevaluate their scheduling/price system.

I was at Feria two weeks ago and frankly without the finance money and the Russian strippers, its shit.

Quoted for truth. Still, I think I will be there this Saturday for model bleaz-i-con 2009 with old friends.

Sidenote: Went to Kango's party at Shibuya Nuts two weeks ago Saturday, between the top floor area and the main floor there was a good group of people. Not slammed to the gills, but still quite full. Reccomended.

db