japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

as long as you don't wander off alone and drink lots of strong zero, you'd be ok

i've been solo in tokyo each time i've visited (3x) and never had any issues with walking alone and getting lost at night. wouldn't recommend it for a girl, though.

i assume strong zero is like steel reserve in the US (cheap, good alcohol content) i don't drink anything but wine anymore though, so i'm safe. the only thing that was somewhat concerning to me at night was the knife clipped to my belt (concealed behind several layers of nonnative of course). here's hoping that i won't be searched randomly, even though I left it back in my room this morning

never understood that whole edc / wypipo pocket knife shit. just kimoy.

pretty funny that denim daddies and edc fanboys always get hella defensive when people make fun of em

EDC has helped me a lot in performing emergency circumcisions in dark alleys. All those passed out sararymen never knew what hit them.

watarium

hara museum in kita shinagawa

yebisu beer museum (?) is pretty hilarious. free beer too.

Edited by herpsky

sounds horrible. is this like a sample sale that everyone is invited to? 1LDK sample sale  = always kimo dasai boys in line

Including moi.

Was pretty shitty. I've never been to a sample sale that I actually found good things at so I don't know why I bother going still.

Biotop thing was cute. The prints were nice but the shirts were kind of ugly irl.

What is UCC Coffee Academy? Looked weird. And walked by glitch coffee but didn't go and haven't really heard anything about it so not sure if I missed out.

Just bought a bunch of engineered garments. Lol.

Japanese cluthin not interesting to me any more. Just not as cool / wearable / good quality as euro brands. Brands like kolor are kinda interesting but not that much.

My local shop carries kamoshita and some other Japanese labels but it's not as good as other labels they sell at the store (same imported items that you would see at strasbourgo and etc)

please explore more japanese OG è€èˆ— for us and regale us with your experience

i'm tired of all these imported from europe / usa places.