japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Don't some of the banks do this for employees too? I know a girl who's in some sort of girls-only apartment building that like Mizuho 'recommended'

(Or so she tells me) 

This is true.

A know a bunch of Mizuho JBZs and they live in a all girls dormitory.

Always in Roppongi on the weekends.

Nah not in college(not here at least), just crashing at friends in Kansai for the summer.

It wasn't a dorm per se but I guess it was affiliated with the university she was attending since it had big signs everywhere saying no guys allowed inside. Anyway bad luck that old lady called me out on trying to get in since the girl was like "yeah it'll be fine'' when we headed over. Fucking annoying not having my own apt tbh.

i assume ur crashing at yr friend's place for free, so why u gotta be all cheap and shit?   shoulda just paid for a hotel.

well u in kansai, so "when in rome.." i guess.  you trying to perpetuate kansai-culture?  they pretty stingy cheap, but i'm sure it wouldn't have been outta place if you actually went to a hotel and tried to haggle over the hotel rate(s).

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Why do you wanna do your MBA in Japan? Do you speak Japanese? Do you just want to cop raw denim and holler at JBZs? 

You gotta get your priorities straight

Why do you wanna do your MBA in Japan? Do you speak Japanese? Do you just want to cop raw denim and holler at JBZs? 

You gotta get your priorities straight

I speak Japanese, main reason would be that I figured it makes it easier to get a job in Japan afterwards than if I were to get a degree in another country and then started to apply for jobs from abroad.

hi jdoodz

my  friend in italy needs to unload her chanel bag collection but doesn't want to sell on ebay.

since chanel has huge markups in japan we want to see if she can get a better rate by selling to luxury consignment stores in japland.

do u know any stores I can contact?

Hmmm. Japanese consignment stores have terrible buyback rates. Komehyo (a store) in Shinjuku supposedly has the best rate in Tokyo. They take items by mail. I'm not sure whether they deal with international customers. Probably not though.

Having someone sell those bags on yahoo auctions on her behalf would be the best idea, I think.

Edited by herpsky