japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

That robot shit looks awful.

i walked by it when i was in kabukichou and it looked liked it fit in perfectly. i would have went if i had someone to go with, aka if herp wasnt a ãŠã‹ã¾

Edited by mrip

i walked by it when i was in kabukichou and it looked liked it fit in perfectly. i would have went if i had someone to go with, aka if herp wasnt a ãŠã‹ã¾

I'd rather go to a TTY bar if I was paying 50 bucks!

my mom said its fine if i get married to japanese girl. wtf.

indian parents bro.

i aint trying to get married any time soon

It's time to hit up those girls in kinokuniya and mitsuwa in man jose

my mom said its fine if i get married to japanese girl. wtf.

indian parents bro.

i aint trying to get married any time soon

Hurry up. Marry japper bz, have cute daughter. I will buy

Edited by Woogle

Rola is basically mrip + JBZ.

Indian eyes + JBZ face is like the biggest thing right now...

%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A9.jpg

you sayin that mrip's dna mingled with jap girl could produce this?  she bengali/russian/jap.  

indian steve aoki. 

what about those JBZs who wear bindis? They will love you!

the question is where to meet those girls? i guess they are easily found in harajuku but those chicks don't usually go for bros who street nanpa.

^mrip shoulda just brought big camera and said he is fashion blogger.  make tumblr.  prolly easy to make bettar tumblr than most of the stupid superfuture re-blog tumblrs (undercover and random "popular" japbrands, gothninja, peasant food, cheeseburger, wong kar wai movie image, anime etc zzzzz).  then get contact info and promise to send pics.  just ask questions you already know about fashion to them.  make them feel like they got that fashun knowledge.  PLAY the gaijin card hard.

^mrip shoulda just brought big camera and said he is fashion blogger.  make tumblr.  prolly easy to make bettar tumblr than most of the stupid superfuture re-blog tumblrs (undercover and random "popular" japbrands, gothninja, peasant food, cheeseburger, wong kar wai movie image, anime etc zzzzz).  then get contact info and promise to send pics.  just ask questions you already know about fashion to them.  make them feel like they got that fashun knowledge.  PLAY the gaijin card hard.

Wait? What?

This sounds eerily familiar....

ã“ã“最近ã€æ§˜ã€…ãªãƒ¡ãƒ‡ã‚£ã‚¢ãŒã“ãžã£ã¦å–り上ã’るアメリカ・オレゴン州ã®"ãƒãƒ¼ãƒˆãƒ©ãƒ³ãƒ‰"ã¨ã„ãˆã°ã€ã‚³ãƒ¼ãƒ’ー文化ãŒç››ã‚“ãªã“ã¨ã§ã‚‚ã¤ã¨ã«æœ‰åãªè¡—。ãã®ã‚·ãƒ¼ãƒ³ã®ä¸­ã§ã€æ–°ä¸–代ã«å½±éŸ¿ã‚’与ãˆç¶šã‘るロースターãŒã‚ã‚‹ã®ã‚’ã”存知ã§ã—ょã†ã‹ã€‚

原産地ã‹ã‚‰è¾²åœ’ã®ç‰¹å®šã€æ¨™é«˜ã€è±†ã®å“種ã€ãã‚Œãžã‚Œã®è±†ãŒæŒã¤å‘³ã®ç‰¹å¾´ãªã©ã€è©³ç´°ãªãƒ‡ãƒ¼ã‚¿ã®æ˜Žç¤ºã€‚ã¾ãŸã€ã„ã¾ã§ã“ã当ãŸã‚Šå‰ã«ãªã£ãŸç„™ç…Žæ—¥ã®è¨˜è¼‰ã¨ã„ã£ãŸã‚³ãƒ¼ãƒ’ー豆ã®å“質å‘上を推進ã™ã‚‹ã€ãƒ‡ãƒ¥ã‚¨ãƒ³ãƒ»ã‚½ãƒ¬ãƒ³ã‚½ãƒ³çŽ‡ã„る「スタンプタウンコーヒーロースターズ(StumptownCoffeeRoasters)ã€ãŒã€ãã‚Œã§ã™ã€‚

paddlers_1-thumb-580x386-153029.jpg

©paddlerscoffee

地元ãƒãƒ¼ãƒˆãƒ©ãƒ³ãƒ‰ã®äººã€…ã‹ã‚‰æ„›ã•ã‚Œç¶šã‘ã€ç¾åœ¨ã§ã¯ã‚·ã‚¢ãƒˆãƒ«ã€ãƒ‹ãƒ¥ãƒ¼ãƒ¨ãƒ¼ã‚¯ã«ã‚‚焙煎所ã¨è·¯é¢åº—を構ãˆã‚‹ã€ã¾ã•ã«ã‚³ãƒ¼ãƒ’ー文化ã®ä¸­å¿ƒçš„ãªå­˜åœ¨ã€‚当然ã€ä¸–界中ã‹ã‚‰æ•°å¤šãã®ã‚³ãƒ¼ãƒ’ー豆ã®å–り扱ã„オファーをå—ã‘ã¦ãã¾ã—ãŸãŒã€ã“ã‚Œã¾ã§ã¯å¥‘約を控ãˆã¦ããŸã®ã ã¨ã‹ã€‚ãã‚“ãªçŸ¥ã‚‹äººãžçŸ¥ã‚‹ã“ã ã‚ã‚Šã®ã‚³ãƒ¼ãƒ’ーãŒã€æ—¥æœ¬åˆã¨ãªã‚‹æ­£è¦å–り扱ã„店ã¨ã—ã¦å¥‘ç´„ã‚’çµã‚“ã ã€ŒPaddlersCoffeeã€ã®ãŠé™°ã§ã€æ±äº¬ã§ã‚‚味ã‚ãˆã‚‹ã“ã¨ã«ï¼

æ±äº¬ãƒ»å‚宮橋ã«ã‚るイタリアンレストラン「LIFEsonã€å†…ã«ã‚ªãƒ¼ãƒ—ンã—ãŸã‚³ãƒ¼ãƒ’ースタンドã§ã¯ã€ãƒãƒ³ãƒ‰ãƒ‰ãƒªãƒƒãƒ—ã«ã‚ˆã‚‹ã€è±†ã®å“質を最大é™ã«å¼•ã出ã—ãŸ1æ¯ã‚’æä¾›ã—ã¦ãれるã¨ã®ã“ã¨ã€‚ã¾ãŸã€éš£ã«ä½µè¨­ã•ã‚ŒãŸè‡ªå®¶è£½é…µæ¯ã®ãƒ‘ンã¨ç„¼ãè“å­ã®ãŠåº—「TARUIベーカリーã€ã¨ã®ç›¸æ€§ã‚‚抜群ã§ã™ã®ã§ã€å°è…¹ãŒã™ã„ãŸæ™‚ã«ã‚‚ã†ã‚Œã—ã„ã§ã™ã­ã€‚

世界的ã«æ³¨ç›®ã‚’集ã‚ã‚‹"ãƒãƒ¼ãƒˆãƒ©ãƒ³ãƒ‰"ã®ãƒ©ã‚¤ãƒ•ã‚¹ã‚¿ã‚¤ãƒ«ã¨ã¨ã‚‚ã«ã€æœ€é«˜ã®1æ¯ã‚’ãŠæ¥½ã—ã¿ãã ã•ã„。

Text_Satoru Kanai

Paddlers Coffee
時間:8:00~17:00
æ±äº¬éƒ½æ¸‹è°·åŒºä»£ã€…木4-5-13
paddlerscoffee.com

i went to bearpond with breams. It's mediocre at best. Compared to Places like Stumptown, Blue Bottle, and Intelligentsia, bearpond is nothing to write home about.

I've also been to most of the third wave coffee joints like Omotesando Koffee but I haven't really found a place that is comparable to some of the West Coast giants. 

I'm a big fan of Sarutahiko Coffee in Ebisu.  I think they have the best espresso in the area. Their honey latte is to die for.

Streamer's has been pretty popular among tokyoites for a while. It's good but not amazing. I think it blew up because it was one of the first third wave joints that hit the Harajuku / Shibuya area.

Fuglen, the Norwegian coffee place near yoyogi park, is apparently pretty good. 

The espresso at Saturday's is pretty decent too.

I haven't really found any mind blowing coffee shops.

Edited by herpsky