japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

open a ゲームセンター/jdrama cafe

they dont got this kinda shit in merica yet?  or only satellite gorilla shop sanctioned by comic con or sumthing?

they dont got this kinda shit in merica yet?  or only satellite gorilla shop sanctioned by comic con or sumthing?

they have round 1 in the LA area.

arcades are dying in japan. there are a handful in america that are still alive

that would be the dream.

actually knew a couple of gajin dudes who would research eligible heiresses, trust fund daughters, rich ladyz.   hit it hard, nut inside, get them preggar then marry. viola japanese spousal visa.

actually knew a couple of gajin dudes who would research eligible heiresses, trust fund daughters, rich ladyz.   hit it hard, nut inside, get them preggar then marry. viola japanese spousal visa.

LIVIN' THE LIFE.

LIVIN' THE DREAM.

i make more at my current job

Yeah man. Don't come to Jap-town unless you can make bank.

Tokyo is not cheap.

Plus if you hang out w/ me and Jmatsu you'll go broke on eikawai-sensei salary.

Get your IT company to transfer you here.

Ex-pat package should keep you happy in Jap-town.

my company has a position open but it requires excellent written and spoken japanese (which i dont have) and 5 years of experience (i only have 2 years).

Hey tokyo folks,

quick question, I'm planning out my life for the next 3/4 years, and I'm putting tokyo as #1 on my list of the cities id like to move to

so, do you guys think tokyo is a suitable place to raise a kid? or should i choose a more country side place in japan? my kid's now 7mo y/o, and would be starting school when we move there

cheers

Hey tokyo folks,

quick question, I'm planning out my life for the next 3/4 years, and I'm putting tokyo as #1 on my list of the cities id like to move to

so, do you guys think tokyo is a suitable place to raise a kid? or should i choose a more country side place in japan? my kid's now 7mo y/o, and would be starting school when we move there

cheers

what is the race/ethnicity of your kid?

Hey tokyo folks,

cheers

Are you rich enough to put your children through a decent private international school (+$30k USD) where they will actually get a decent education and not get ostracized?

If not, I think moving to Tokyo w/ children who don't speak the language is a horrible idea.

we're indonesians

and he is not even starting to speak, so if i teach him from now on?

and why does he need to go to an international school? government school doesnt allow foreigners is it? or is the education system over there just messed up?

real insightful anyways thanks before guys

Moving to Tokyo June 1st for 3 months. Got a job for the summer. Will be working in Roppongi. Already got my place sorted and the lot. I'd be down to meet up if anyones interested. Take me to good ramen. Do some SuFu Boyz Club shit. Maybe we can plan something when Drew Keith is in town. 

Where will you be working?

Where will you be working?

Hope it's not an eigo sensei job.

Edited by herpsky

An architecture firm. Office is in Roppongi. I'll be living in the same area, more towards Azabujuban.

pending a credit check, you are unofficially invited to attend a tokyo balla's club party.  either raj or jmastu will probably b yr entry senpai.  i barely made it in the club.  those guys are tuff!   practice "dogeza" b4 u come.  

(hint: you'll score alota points if your throw down for this 1st intial gala)

haha. they usually do the entry screening at the VIP in Hacienda in Daikanayama. be prepared to drop $$$$$

Edited by herpsky