ç„¡å°è‰¯å“ã®Webコンテンツ(my MUJIã€MUJI LIFEã€MUJI to GOãªã©ï¼‰ã‚’

ã”利用ã„ãŸã ã„ãŸã“ã¨ãŒã‚る皆様ã«ã‚‚ã€

ソーシャルメディアアカウントã§ã®æŽ¥ç¶šã§ã‚¯ãƒ¼ãƒãƒ³å–å¾—ãŒå¯èƒ½ã«ãªã‚Šã¾ã—ãŸã®ã§ã€

ã”利用ã„ãŸã ã‘ã‚‹ã¨å¹¸ã„ã§ã™ã€‚

↓↓無å°è‰¯å“週間クーãƒãƒ³ãƒšãƒ¼ã‚¸ã¯ã“ã¡ã‚‰

https://mgid.muji.net/coupon/

今後も無å°è‰¯å“をよã‚ã—ããŠé¡˜ã„申ã—上ã’ã¾ã™ã€‚

• 2 weeks later...

7000 yen for lunch and dinner on weekends iirc, sushi is good quality, but ambiance(mad ugly decor and plates), service(dont wipe your serving plate after each sushi) is a little lacking. If you want a deal, Sushi saito is the cheapest 3 star you will get, lunch is less than 6000Y, but incredibly hard to book

how is http://sushibaryasuda.com/ ????

• 2 weeks later...

I've sat in front of Yasuda, back when he was in NY. Sloppy nigiri, and he rushes you, like he puts out like 2-3 pieces while you still have like 1-2 pieces on your plate left. He's only nice to regular ass kissing fat americans who order like 30-40 pieces of nigiri. With so many great sushi places in Tokyo, why go to a place where the itamaesan has never trained in Japan?

Arcteryx Veilance Archive Exhibition and Sale

Everything in stock from 2009FW. I don't think they are necessarily on sale.

Beams International gallery usually has veilance on 50-60% off at the end of every season. they are usually in the 50 to 60k range.

ã€ARC'TERYX(アークテリクス)】ãŒã‚¢ã‚¦ãƒˆãƒ‰ã‚¢ã®åˆ†é‡Žã§åŸ¹ã£ãŸä¸–界最高峰ã®æŠ€è¡“ã¨ãƒ†ã‚¯ãƒŽãƒ­ã‚¸ãƒ¼ã‚’アパレルウェアã«è½ã¨ã—ã“ã¿ã€ã€Œéƒ½å¸‚生活ã«ãŠã‘ã‚‹ 究極ã®ã‚¢ãƒ‘レルウェアã®å‰µé€ ã€ã‚’コンセプトã«2009年秋冬よりスタートã—ãŸã€ã€ARC'TERYX VEILANCE(アークテリクス ヴェイランス)】。

年々ã€ã‚¯ãƒªã‚¨ã‚¤ã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ³ã®é€²åŒ–ã¨ã¨ã‚‚ã«é¡§å®¢ã‚’ç²å¾—ã—ãªãŒã‚‰ã€ãƒ•ã‚¡ãƒƒã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ³ã®å¸‚å ´ã«ãŠã„ã¦ç‹¬è‡ªã®ãƒã‚¸ã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ³ã‚’築ãã¤ã¤ã‚ã‚‹ã€ARC'TERYX VEILANCE】ãŒä»Šå›žã€ã‚»ãƒ¬ã‚¯ãƒˆã‚·ãƒ§ãƒƒãƒ—「minorityrev tokyoã€ã«ã¦æœŸé–“é™å®šã®å±•ç¤ºãƒ»è²©å£²ã‚¤ãƒ™ãƒ³ãƒˆã‚’開催。

会期中ã¯ã€2009年秋冬ã®ãƒ–ランドスタート時ã‹ã‚‰ç¾åœ¨ã«è‡³ã‚‹ã¾ã§ã®è¨ˆ7シーズン分ã®ã‚³ãƒ¬ã‚¯ã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ³ãŒãƒ©ã‚¤ãƒ³ã‚¢ãƒƒãƒ—。ã¾ãŸã€é€šå¸¸å›½å†…ã§ã¯ãªã‹ãªã‹è¦‹ã‚‹ã“ã¨ã® 出æ¥ãªã„2012 F/Wã®å…¨ãƒ©ã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒŠãƒƒãƒ—を用æ„ã—ã€ã€ARC'TERYX VEILANCE】ã®ãƒ•ã‚£ãƒ­ã‚½ãƒ•ã‚£ãƒ¼ã‚’æ„Ÿã˜ã¦ã‚‚らã†ã¨å…±ã«ã€è£½å“ã«ã¾ã¤ã‚ã‚‹"ã“ã ã‚ã‚Š"ã®éƒ¨åˆ†ã‚’ç´è§£ãã¾ã™ã€‚

å°šã€ä¼šæœŸä¸­ARC'TERYX VEILANCE製å“ã‚’ãŠè²·ã„上ã’ã®æ–¹ã«ã¯ã€GORE-TEX Proshell製ã®ã‚¹ãƒšã‚·ãƒ£ãƒ«ãƒãƒ¼ãƒã‚’プレゼント。是éžã¨ã‚‚ã“ã®æ©Ÿä¼šã«ã‚·ãƒ§ãƒƒãƒ—ã§ãã®ã‚¯ã‚ªãƒªãƒ†ã‚£ã®é«˜ã•ã‚’確ã‹ã‚ã¦ã»ã—ã„。

ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼ï¼

「All about "ARC'TERYX VEILANCE" by minorityrev tokyoã€

会期:2012年10月27日(土)~11月4日(日)

場所:minorityrev tokyo

ä½æ‰€ï¼šæ±äº¬éƒ½åƒä»£ç”°åŒºå†…幸町1-7 インターナショナルアーケード 第1アーケード内

TEL:03-3580-6252

minority rev tokyo

http://www.minorityrev.com/tokyo/20121018000745.html

I've sat in front of Yasuda, back when he was in NY. Sloppy nigiri, and he rushes you, like he puts out like 2-3 pieces while you still have like 1-2 pieces on your plate left. He's only nice to regular ass kissing fat americans who order like 30-40 pieces of nigiri. With so many great sushi places in Tokyo, why go to a place where the itamaesan has never trained in Japan?

Ta man someone recommended me but I had doubt so thought I would ask.

Any suggestion for a hair salon?

That one place I've been going to has gotten increasingly more expensive and a cut is now like 7500 yen.

I feel like a decent haircut will be 6000+ anyway though...

Any suggestion for a hair salon?

That one place I've been going to has gotten increasingly more expensive and a cut is now like 7500 yen.

I feel like a decent haircut will be 6000+ anyway though...

I've been going to the same guy for 7+ years. A cut plus hair wash and blow dry is 4,200 yen for a main stylist. It's not SHIMA quality oshare but its good enough for a dude that gets his hair cut once every 4 weeks.

i just discovered that earth hair salon (chain) is 2900 for a cut.

are they even decent? i'm not getting a perm or anything.

i'm just gonna go for a 7:3 with two-block

i have to factor in the fact that those fancy hair salons have cute girls.

kind of a kyaba-kura fee added to the haircut is the way i think about it.

Leaving this coming Saturday for 3 weeks, wktk kitakore etc etc.

Was looking up vegan restaurants in tokyo; have to limit google to search the past like 3 months otherwise 50% are closed.

Also going to urbantechninjagothetc out, though I'm worried there will just be too much shit I want to make a choice (e.g. "which one of these 13 similar black winter jackets do I want") â”(´ー`)┌

there are no vegan options. when jane aldredge of sea of shoes visited, she couldn't really find any place to eat.

the best bets are westernized diner like places like royal host.

my ex sometimes went to harenohi for jyoshi-kai. it's apparently a vegan-ish place. i've never been personally.

tablog gives it like 2.9 out of 5. you gotta take it with a grain of salt but i presume that the place sucks ass.

-edit-

just googled harenohi. apparently, there are several different versions of this restaurant and you gotta go to the one that says "hatake" in front of harenohi. there's one in gate city osaki.

Edited by herpsky

Found a bunch of vegetarian lists. Did you even try searching in Japanese? Jeez.

http://www.timeout.jp/ja/tokyo/feature/373

http://www.jpvs.org/restaurants/f-top-kanto.htm

FYI, strict vegans don't exist in this country. Also no hippies and new age BS exist in this country.

Oh sorry, was just commenting not explicitly asking for recommendations. Like I said, I found a few but it seems like a lot of them are pretty short lived (surprise surprise) so I just had to limit searching to pretty recent sites.

Not expecting to be too strict anyway, but those last two sites are good. Also http://www.tokyoorga...word=���B�[�K�� & http://vegan.japante...t/eat_entry.htm

Next on my list, finding cheapest otoge arcades. I think that shit don quijote store in akiba has an arcade on one of the floors with cheap jubeat machines.

Actually for a real question - is the process of renting a 3G / wimax modem as simple as going to any of the dozens of kiosks at Nartia and renting one? I know some places would just rent the modem out but I'd need to rent a sim card from elsewhere, but hopefully some just do both.

Edited by pompadork

i'm flying out on the 1st. back on the 2nd. i hope this hurricane won't fuck shit up.

hit me up on Friday or Saturday if you are going to Muse or something. LALZ.

Next on my list, finding cheapest otoge arcades. I think that shit don quijote store in akiba has an arcade on one of the floors with cheap jubeat machines.

Actually for a real question - is the process of renting a 3G / wimax modem as simple as going to any of the dozens of kiosks at Nartia and renting one? I know some places would just rent the modem out but I'd need to rent a sim card from elsewhere, but hopefully some just do both.

S@Y near Donki-hote has a floor of music games. they have all the current konami titles including DDR.

Taito's HEY has a lot of music games too.

Most of those places will do both, I think. There are very few free wi-fi spots in the city. Starbucks just started doing free wi-fi. You can also purchase access codes from the computer terminals in convenience stores. It's really difficult and authentication is NOT very easy. I highly recommend against it. I usually buy a prepaid SIM from JCOM. It's unfortunate that they don't sell those cards at retail shops. There are ways to get it but you have to go to a grey market vendor in Akihabara.

http://goo.gl/maps/NQUb1

This is it. It doesn't even look like a store, right? It's on the second floor. I presume the google car took the picture too early in the morning. They sell all kinds of weird stuff. Over the past several years I've seen: Wi-fi base stations that have WEP decrypting capability, B-CAS cards (for TV), DS cartridges that let you run homebrews, blank SIM cards with usb writers (?!), special SIMs that let you break out of iPhone's initial activation routine. Check it out if you are ever in the area.