I'll hit you up if you still want to grab some food and drinks and hoodrats

yeah

when are you leaving for the JP land?

PM me

もてる男性は大変だね(笑)

discovered a new function on my phone

"SORT THE LIST BY THE ORDER OF REGISTRATION"

kinda helps

i keep forgetting to enter the description / coversation details in the memo section

not up to the speed yet

had a pretty fun night with some french girls

i helped on my way to w-base

yo guys it seems like most of my favorite posters on this board is banned and i need your help. can someone plz pm me jmatsu's facebook screen-name since i want to keep in touch with him since he's my fav poster on here. and his others accounts that he created on here recently too if you don't mind. thanks.

yo guys it seems like most of my favorite posters on this board is banned and i need your help. can someone plz pm me jmatsu's facebook screen-name since i want to keep in touch with him since he's my fav poster on here. and his others accounts that he created on here recently too if you don't mind. thanks.

lulz

i doubt anyone will respond

i checked out midwest today

lots of really horrible / overpriced jawnz. i guess the good stuff either sells out really early in the season.

lift ecru still has a lot of great gear.

crazy looking margiela v-neck tees for 30% off. shit id never find in the states. wish i could cop.

lots of other stylezeitgeisty stuff at 40-50% off - MA+, CCP, and other super fancy leather crap

i didnt check. All items are 30%+ off

i make horrible purchases when im in japan so i'm just saving my $$$

i just bought an EKAM leather riders from Y! but that's about it

go-kon tonight

should i totally steez out and wear my margiela jkt...?

the only problem is that its way too fucking hot outside. fuck.

i checked out midwest today

lots of really horrible / overpriced jawnz. i guess the good stuff either sells out really early in the season.

lift ecru still has a lot of great gear.

crazy looking margiela v-neck tees for 30% off. shit id never find in the states. wish i could cop.

lots of other stylezeitgeisty stuff at 40-50% off - MA+, CCP, and other super fancy leather crap

lift ecru going on mad sales? man. i think i went and left 2 weeks too early.

what else is going on sales in japan? or is it the time of the year where everywhere is on sales?

lift ecru going on mad sales? man. i think i went and left 2 weeks too early.

what else is going on sales in japan? or is it the time of the year where everywhere is on sales?

isetan's sale started today

everything is on sale

went to MMM today before the go-kon to get my tags re-sewn.

everything 40% off. insane jawnz left. shoes, sandals, summer jeans, pants, jackets, and etc. lots of insane looking hightops ive never seen in the states.

you guys need to cop.

i just don't have any money to spend on clothes. $$$$ --> beezies and beer.

Guest lovesupremedream

oh my gosh.

So i'm 17 years old, Japanese Chinese from Boston. I don't speak any Japanese tho, lmao. Some random basic shit.

I've been in Tokyo since Monday, & I'm currently staying in a hotel @ Shinjuku. I love it here.

It's unimaginable. Harujuku has to be the best spot I've been too.

ANYWAYS!,

I'm a youngling. My mom and sister go off on their own everyday, 'cause I like to wander around by myself.

Any things I could do around?.. anything fun or interesting? .___.

I melt everytime I see schoolgirls around.

So I'm guessing I can't get a beer around here? Or visit a whorehouse? ;OOO?! lolols.

Please help me out!, I'm here til next week. & I want to do something I've never done before~

^^go to kiss and touch places in kabukicho at shinjuku station east exit... the best one is called mushashi i think. you can get free beer and make out/ grope jbeezies for $75 for 45 minutes. but watch out/ignore any nigerians or scouts that approach you. they just gonna rip you off so bad you got no idea before it's too late. i'm serious man, be super duper cautious of nigerian and scouts no matter how good it seem, and do not spend more than 100 bucks.

edit: sups mr.e

Guest lovesupremedream

btw, I didn't mean SMH to you! .. I meant it to that guy who recommended the hottest homosexual spot in Tokyo -__-;;;

The shit you said sounds pretty damn good tho ;O.

No age requirement of course?.. & how about my lack of no Japanese whatsoever? LMAO.

& pleaaaaaase share w/ me other shit to do! :D? TY SO MUCH~

nah they don't check for age in kabukicho, and if you mention that you're half jap then it's all good.

i would also go to club atom in shibuya on the weekend, it doesn't close 'till 6am. there's 3 floors and a lot of garyu girls in there. they might check id though.

other than that i'd just hang around shinjuku,harajuku, shibuya and holla at jbeezies.

Guest lovesupremedream

^ Thanks alot man :).

What's the ages looking like @ Club Atom btw? I mean, down in the states people say I can pass for 19/20. Do I just walk in the club? lmao ><; & will there be other Gaijin there as well?

but mannnn. I would love to make some jbreezy fransss, but I don't speak a lick of Japanese.

other than some basic shit ): I know how to let them know that I don't speak any Japanese, LMAO. fml.

Any ideas? :x

MMM in ebisu had a bunch of necklaces, bangles, and rings @ 40% off. i think ima go back.

i've had this margiela bangle for like four years. their stuff it totally timeless and ill never get tired of it. looks like a decent investment, i think.

MMM in ebisu had a bunch of necklaces, bangles, and rings @ 40% off. i think ima go back.

i've had this margiela bangle for like four years. their stuff it totally timeless and ill never get tired of it. looks like a decent investment, i think.

I saw some (nails, nuggets etc) and I must say Im not really a big fan of those tobe honest.

Got pics of the ones you are talking bout?