japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

You guys seem to like the "exotic" types.

I like Aibu Saki and Ohashi Miho (Anchor woman on TV tokyo).

Cawaii / seiso-kei over sexy bitches.

aibu saki looks like wife material on 絶対彼氏

but they decided to spoil her "innocent" image and changed her to a cheating slut on buzzer beat .

i think she done bikini shots in the past

still shes really cute

[quote=DaBestSpoona;2316989

Toda Erika

nice legs

my buddies always make fun of my "wifey" trifecta

-aso kumiko

-matsu takako

-takeuchi yuiko

chromesquared:

There's an event at JAN on the 29th (fixika's DVD release party). Biking to Ueno will be mad painful though.

Hi herps! Do you know of any shops that sell used fixies? Hoping to find something like a kilo tt, price/qualitywise. Also, is it possible to find a beater for ~5000yen?

No. Keep dreaming.

A shitty frame ala IRO and Mercier kilo tt is ~40,000 yen.

You might as well buy a leader 725TR (50,000 yen) or a starfuckers chimera (50,000 yen).

A shitty complete will be over 80,000 yen. You should look online.

The best bet is to find one on Y! or buy/sell forum under the Fixed Gear community on mixi. once in a while, i find

broke-ass dudes who wanna sell their kalavinkas for like 50,000 yen.

I ride a souped-up mini-fixed gear (cycroc FLAT-1). The farthest I can go is like Blue Lug. I live in Meguro. Always an epic fail concept.

nice legs

my buddies always make fun of my "wifey" trifecta

-aso kumiko

-matsu takako

-takeuchi yuiko

chromesquared:

There's an event at JAN on the 29th (fixika's DVD release party). Biking to Ueno will be mad painful though.

All 3 look alike, but I like Aso Kumiko the best.

All 3 look alike, but I like Aso Kumiko the best.

yeah

that's the thing. they all look exactly the same.

semi boring seiso-kei steez

i usually go for OL-san and girls working in retail.

nothing crazy

on the topic of the Suica + Narita Express combo deal...

I got it last year, and I had to show my US Passport to get it (the deal is only valid for foreigners). Here is the official website for the deal:

http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/suica-nex/index.html

"You must hold a foreign passport to purchase a Suica & N'EX package. The passport is required at time of purchase."

I usually only ride the N'EX until Tokyo station, but apparently the price is the same even if you ride it all the way to Shinjuku station instead.

and youkinorn, since you only have a little over a week in Japan, I would agree that it's probably best to just stay in Tokyo the whole time. I do, however, recommend you check out Yokohama because you can do it as an afternoon visit (it only takes 45 minutes to get there from Shinjuku) and it's pretty cool to walk around Chinatown, the waterfront area, and Minato Mirai... some good photo opportunities, plus you can get a chinese steamed bun and ogle the ladies

I got it last year, and I had to show my US Passport to get it (the deal is only valid for foreigners). Here is the official website for the deal:

"You must hold a foreign passport to purchase a Suica & N'EX package. The passport is required at time of purchase."

I usually only ride the N'EX until Tokyo station, but apparently the price is the same even if you ride it all the way to Shinjuku station instead.

and youkinorn, since you only have a little over a week in Japan, I would agree that it's probably best to just stay in Tokyo the whole time. I do, however, recommend you check out Yokohama because you can do it as an afternoon visit (it only takes 45 minutes to get there from Shinjuku) and it's pretty cool to walk around Chinatown, the waterfront area, and Minato Mirai... some good photo opportunities, plus you can get a chinese steamed bun and ogle the ladies

I think theres an even faster train from shibuya that takes like 5-10 minutes to yokohama.

You guys seem to like the "exotic" types.

I like Aibu Saki and Ohashi Miho (Anchor woman on TV tokyo).

Cawaii / seiso-kei over sexy bitches.

I've noticed that in the past, a lot of my friends that are Japanese or born and raised in Japan go for the kawaii thing, while gaijin go for the sexy shit. Must be cultural.

Oh and totally agree about the OLs, SAs, and Patisserie girls. Makes coming back to the states a bummer, where all these jobs are filled by old ugly women, ugh.

good advice, thanks a lot. Hadn't really considered going to yokohama but it looks fun.

good advice, thanks a lot. Hadn't really considered going to yokohama but it looks fun.

Find a girl.

Go to Chinatown and gorge.

Check out Minato Mirai.

Go to the Akarenga Souko, followed by a nice walk to Osanbashi.

This has never failed.

always an epic win.

guaranteed.

works with generic japanese girls

i dunno if it works with those dirty shimokita girls you guys have been smashing

I'm seriously looking forward to the interactions I'm going to have with people since I'll be wandering around by myself most of the time (friend I'm staying with works crazy hours at her internship, even for japan, I think).

Looking forward to everything, though.

I'm seriously looking forward to the interactions I'm going to have with people since I'll be wandering around by myself most of the time (friend I'm staying with works crazy hours at her internship, even for japan, I think).

Looking forward to everything, though.

when are you coming?

we should grab some food or something

i can take you somewhere that's exxxxxtra trendy like Africa in Daikanyama.

Girls love that place.

when are you coming?

we should grab some food or something

i can take you somewhere that's exxxxxtra trendy like Africa in Daikanyama.

Girls love that place.

july 10-19 I believe.

And I'm definitely down so we'll talk.

What's the museum situation like? How's the collection at the museum of contemporary art?

july 10-19 I believe.

What's the museum situation like? How's the collection at the museum of contemporary art?

Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo is doing an exhibition on Hussein Chalayan until June 20th.

"From Fashion And Back" (ファッションにはじまり、そしてファッションへ戻る旅)

http://www.mot-art-museum.jp/eng/2010/hussein/

I never had any real experience with Hussein's output (except for a few garments I've seen in stores) so this was really fascinating for me, and an eye-opener on just how conceptual his collections are/have been. Highly recommended.

i believe all of the american movies have their original dub in it ...

what a weird question

the answer is no

they are all subbed. movie theaters will make 0 profit otherwise

july 10-19 I believe.

And I'm definitely down so we'll talk.

if you're interested in smaller galleries, pay attention to THE LAST GALLERY

got some seriousness up the sleeves!