japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

^^^^

Yo herp. My boys are kinda pissed off at you.

They said that you kept commenting on the medical girl's tits during the BBQ and how you wanted to do her.

U know she understands English rite?

My boy said that she got offended.

this is great

herps just being a blunt, honest guy... no need to be frontin him like dat.

on another note, i'm going to tokyo next week and my friend wanted to bring these ladies out with us... which one should i choose?

n5790872895592417804tt0.jpg

That's the ramen joint in Roppongi. I ate their 2 weeks ago at 5 in the morning. Doh.

I'm afraid its been taken by my friend. I'm left with the other 4. I could try to hit it off with her, but my friend would probably be pissed as fuck. Would it be wise to ナンパ and try my luck, hoping to get a bigger fish?

You can't choose attraction.

Just lean back and wait for the chick to take interest in you.

He can't get mad if he strikes out and she wants to talk to you.

But to be honest none of the girls are particularly exceptional.

I'd say do the pink girl.

it turns out that one of my girl's co-workers (the ones that showed up to the meet-up in roppongi) was also interested in me.

blaow.

i totally blacked out at the ginza gingiskan-nomihou bbq. i apologize for my rudeness.

I'd probably get on the girl on the far left if no one else saw me talking to her. The girl in the pink though? You guys need the get the fuck out of here with that shit, no.

I agree, I'd go with the left too. The girl in pink just doesn't look right and the rest aren't much better.

I'd probably get on the girl on the far left if no one else saw me talking to her. The girl in the pink though? You guys need the get the fuck out of here with that shit, no.

i'm with dismal, girl in the pink looks like a crack ho. her hair's not even dyed to the roots and shit. just order some ramen and be done with it.

yeah, pink top girl has those eyes that are deep black pools of nothing, she looks like she's kinda thick too. That's like 3 strikes so far, she's out. I really don't know who's the 2nd choice, maybe girl in the middle with the obscured face might turn out to be ok in person. Godspeed ken shinoda, and if they're all nasty, then there's always alcohol.

those bitches suck. that ramen prolly gon suck.

get you some real food + have your night open plz.

The only thing that sucks is your wack ass hair. Get that fro tamed mang.

I'd seriously go home and wank it, if pink girl was my only choice dude.

Good. You can have plain jane and sit around and talk general relativity theory or some shit.

wtf.

you guys are crazy thinking the girl on the far left is the best.

her features are so plain.

nah nah nah, fuck the girl on the far left. the only possibly decent girl in that picture is the one with the face obstructed, and i'm sure if we could see it she'd be busted too.

edit: oh...and as far as ramen chains go, tenkaippin isn't bad. at least not here in kyoto.

raj, I hope this is your choice out of circumstance or something, cuz fuck dude, the girl in pink is like the image of nasteee. I still stay with girl on left, and yeah, we'd have painful boring sex that I abort.

Doesnt it all depends on the mood of the moment? sometimes you feel like having wine, sometimes you feel like having champagne. Sometimes you feel like having French cuisine, and some days Japanese cuisine. I personally think they are all above the average, and I'd gladly smash any of them with the exception of the one with the charlie chaplin moustache...