119 members have voted

1. 1. Which date is better for you?

• January 5th, 2008 (Saturday)
    • January 12th, 2008 (Saturday)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone from Socal driving up? I'm willing to foot in for my share of gas if I can get a ride up too. [sorry, I am absolutely not reading the whole thread again for a definitive answer]

And like corned, I would technically be skipping the "intro sessions" of class too. I'm such a schoolboy that I honestly don't want to skip it. I fucking hate reading the syllabii of classes other than finding out what books/pages to read. But hey, what the hell.

Bring Geoffrey so we can weird him out.

yes. i will. as long as you play nice. carl has to come! who else will be the asshole in a suit this this time? :( jk <333 i'm planning my paris trip around this party.

oh yeah, is it gonna be the same bouncer from last time? that guy was hella funny

I might be able to house a couple of you guys who will be flying/driving long distances to come to this and dont want to shell out big bucks to stay at a hotel in the city. Just shoot me a PM and we'll try and work something out. Priority comes to peoples who I've talked to or met before (so its not superandom).

stupid question but, how readily available are urinals from the selfedge? as i was reminded the other day, i piss like a 4 year old on a road trip, when i drink so if i do go i need to know that relief is easy to get to.

well looks like i got the weekend of this party off. i'll see you all there, last years party was cool as hell, cant wait! trying to think of what hotel to stay at this time. Also making sure i can hit up that Alden store as it is closed on sundays :(

stupid question but, how readily available are urinals from the selfedge? as i was reminded the other day, i piss like a 4 year on a road trip, when i drink so if i do go i need to know that relief is easy to get to.

There is one toilet and one changing room.

Alright man! It would be cool to hang out again Lion.

Let's make a good plan of what to do during our time there. Anyone going to be doing anything 1 or 2 days before the party? What're we doing the day after the party? Whats up whatsup?

jan, this shit is like 3.5 months away...chiiiiiiiill

Beresford Hotel is the best quality and deaaaaal. I'll hang out with you at the neato bar at the hotel.

Woohoo! MEMORIES!

360715492_e9e9062fab.jpg

I'm going to show up wearing another military jacket haha. And some frickin' suspender denim... and some wayfarers... and gold chains... ooh and urban ninja boots... and supreme headbands.

jesus christ.

i just found megabus in my school paper.

www.megabus.com

$2.50 roundtrip from LA to SD on thanksgiving weekend.

what the fuck.

they dont have schedules up until after january yet, but using the same weekend timeframe, i found that it's possible to pay $24.50 for roundtrip bus fare from LA to SF.

what the fuck.

what the fuck. who's riding with me?

o shiznats, then i guess ill go megabus then, i was thinking of taking train like surfliner but this is ridiculously cheap, eh cottonduck if you wanna fly to la and chill before sf you can crash at my pad then we can all go up to sf