clubbing in tokyo

Frankieboy

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jax, did you break up with your girl?

for now, yeah. Shit got rough, being an ocean apart and all.

We didn't break up because the feelings were gone though, just 'cause we live so far.

We still talk all the time though, and I totally still have a vagina for her, y'know.

I might stay at her house if I go this winter, we'll see. Who knows what could go down.

for now, yeah. Shit got rough, being an ocean apart and all.

We didn't break up because the feelings were gone though, just 'cause we live so far.

We still talk all the time though, and I totally still have a vagina for her, y'know.

I might stay at her house if I go this winter, we'll see. Who knows what could go down.

i think your problem is that you're putting the japanese pussy on a pedestal. you just gotta go out there and fuck more jp whores. not exceeding a volume as where you'd take japanese pussy for granted. just enough to satisfy your dirty urges, y'know?

in order to be a legitimate japan-bitch-oholic you've obviously gotta fuck more. you can't just sample the cuisine. have a all you can eat buffet when you get to jp.

anyway, i just booked my ticket to go to tokyo

1200 bucks. lol pwn3d

how much you pay? anyway what are the dates?? are you gonna buy me dinner at the hills. better yet we could watch the sunset in odaiba.

jax,

there are only 2.5 realities for gaijin/jap/int'l relationships.

1.you get married. either you move to jp and get all "i think i'm turning japanese, i think i'm japanese, i really think soooo" or your significant other really becomes your significant other.

2. you break up.

2.5. you become friends, and if you lucky you still can hit it (if she comes to the u.s. or you go to jp). granted this get complicated if both or one of you is in a relationship. "nolstalgia-fuck?"

anyway i'd suggest 2.5. it'd be like leasing the pussy to another guy, but having certain liberties everytime you meet the girl.

seriously i think i mentioned it before, but you gotta get out there and see what the world has to offer. girls are like clothes/accessories, ya know? if you wanna find the perfect/most comfortable/flattering/dopest t-shirt, you gotta get outta the mall and get to the source. tokyo has many good shops....i think.

yup..(10characterz)

jax,

1.you get married. either you move to jp and get all "i think i'm turning japanese, i think i'm japanese, i really think soooo" or your significant other really becomes your significant other.

2. you break up.

2.5. you become friends, and if you lucky you still can hit it (if she comes to the u.s. or you go to jp). granted this get complicated if both or one of you is in a relationship. "nolstalgia-fuck?"

anyway i'd suggest 2.5. it'd be like leasing the pussy to another guy, but having certain liberties everytime you meet the girl.

seriously i think i mentioned it before, but you gotta get out there and see what the world has to offer. girls are like clothes/accessories, ya know? if you wanna find the perfect/most comfortable/flattering/dopest t-shirt, you gotta get outta the mall and get to the source. tokyo has many good shops....i think.

jax,

2. you break up.

so on point

where was this advice 7 years ago?

i guess i havent, super ghey.

whats funny, because i think naturaljax gave me one of my first neg rep(ghey) when i basically broke down that same bit to him.

:(

I'm sure I was just being bitter and naive. Feel free to return the neg rep with no hard feelings

I remember a WAYWT pic you posted a long time ago.

It was some GYARU'd (ala girls who hang out in front of 109) out chick in a multi-neon-color white bape tee.

IS THIS THE GIRL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?

dude everything you type is quotable gold.

what about the scenario where she moves out to America?!

That's what she always said she wanted to do, even before we were dating.

Anyway, I don't have plans to marry her, since we aren't together or anything there's no point in thinking like that, ON TOP OF the fact that I'm only 19 so wtf

But we'll see how shit goes once I'm back in Tokyo ;)

I forget, are you in JP right now, or Hawaii? Seems like I heard you were in Hawaii, idk.

yeah i know it probably doesn't help when people tell you to get over her, but you gotta try! your situation brings to mind a song title by the canadian artist, peaches called "fuck the pain away." i'm not try to preach on you, be your dad, or anything, but at 19 you're so disenfranchised that you've just got to big up yourself. yo don't wanna be the american dad who tells his half-japanese teenage son that "mommy" was the only japanese lady that daddy made luv-luv with. so get out there and start supporting the rubber industry.

yeah i am working in honolulu now.