clubbing in tokyo

Frankieboy

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was she an exchange student?

I'm just posting jibberish because i've been studying for the past eight hours.

I did take a one hour break though.

I'm just gonna call it a day cause my head will explode soon.

yeah i know it probably doesn't help when people tell you to get over her, but you gotta try! your situation brings to mind a song title by the canadian artist, peaches called "fuck the pain away." i'm not try to preach on you, be your dad, or anything, but at 19 you're so disenfranchised that you've just got to big up yourself. yo don't wanna be the american dad who tells his half-japanese teenage son that "mommy" was the only japanese lady that daddy made luv-luv with. so get out there and start supporting the rubber industry.

yeah i am working in honolulu now.

oh belive me I'm trying! Then something will happen and drag me back down, but I'm tryin', and it'll happen eventually.

I'll just date some hipster American chick and it'll be all good.

Oh yeah? When are you heading back to Japanland?

did she wear long dirty socks with her gyaru fit?

no, she wasn't hardcore gyaru at all, she just liked bright colors.

Was she an exchange student?

I'm just posting jibberish because i've been studying for the past eight hours.

I did take a one hour break though.

I'm just gonna call it a day cause my head will explode soon.

hahaha yeah she did come here as an exchange student, to my high school, which is where we hooked up,

but prior to that, I was an exchange student at her high school twice.

I have never had the pleasure of banging a 109-type teenage gyaru.

HOW WAS IT?

I hope she's not banging some "yankee" in saitama.

-posting rampage-

listen to this. my cousin and my aunt came from jp last week to celebrate my 32nd birthday. yesterday my cuz's osananajimi rolls thru. she's this petite little piece of chicken. pretty hot. she works at kabakura "mew-mew" in shibuya. she lives with this other 30 year old guy. anyway the 4 of us are drinking and i get super fucked up. i mean, just beligerent. her hotel is closer to my company's apartment then the hotel that my relatives are staying at so i give her a ride. in the cab she asks me what i want for my b-day. i pull a herpsky and say some shit like "i just wanna fuck." and sure enough, i got my bday wish. i couldn't take her home for reasons i won't disclose, so it has to be outdoors or in her hotel. unfortunatley once we get to the room we notice that her roommate is sleeping on the king bed (no extra). so i do a herpsky and hit it on the balcony. i nutted and my seed flew of the balcony and we were on the 16th floor (she wasn't a caring person enought to take it, but at least she lent me her holiest of holies). i wonder if some tourist got hit by the jmatsu spunk. i hope so, that would have been awesome.

i have no idea why i just told you guys this....maybe cause it's my birthday.

thanks. i didn't want too many people to know that it was cause haptronic's shares the same date.

i'm 32, so unless you're older then me a "omedeto nigga" ain't gonna cut it. this is the jap thread. keigo nigga.

• 1 year later...

I will be heading to Japan in the new year and want to post up some clubs around Japan that i have been recommended for great techno/minimal techno/tech haus/dubstep/ambient

In Tokyo a couple of the best places have gone, but i'd suggest colors studio and unit. also module has some more good parties now that yellow has closed - they've got tobias live and cio d'or playing this month.

Look out for some cool shit @ Bullets Bar in Tokyo - http://www.bul-lets.com/

Osaka:

Rockets is not a club, but a live house and rarely has much techno. all i can remember are Ellen Allien and Surgeon last year..

Clapper was my favourite techno club in Osaka. has big names really regularly. awesome intimate little venue.

Club Triangle is an all-purpose club that regularly has techno and house nights.

Sunsui Unagidani is an amazing, below-ground club with just a bar and a strobe. Had Wighnomy Brothers and the Moritz von Oswald trio earlier this year. Fumiya Tanaka is a bi-weekly resident here.

Sound Channel is another very interesting club, on the top floor of an old office building. still set up like an office, with a big window looking over the city. expect noise complaints from surrounding residents. Saw Steve Bug play a great set here. Nights are put on by Luke Le Mans

Grand Cafe has all different genres, but also has occaisional techno. more of a house/rnb club, however.

enjoy, Osaka has one of the most bubbling techno scenes on the planet. something you can see every weekend.

Kobe:

not renound for its clubs. the only club that plays techno is Troop Cafe. Fumiya Tanaka also plays here fairly regularly.

Kyoto:

Lab Tribe often puts on techno. generally locals, but all top quality.

Club World is the biggest club in Kyoto and sometimes has techno nights.

will defs be checking some of these out :D not sure how accurate this is though.

anyone else want to throw up some more suggestions. There are of course others but most of the obvious ones have been mentioned.

i would be keen to check out small bars/clubs that play great music in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Toyama, Nagano, Fukuoka

yo

you can check out www.cluberria.com for clubbing in tokyo,

Bape Party tomorow in Osaka,

___.png

• 2008/11/07(Fri)
  • @ 11 (Onzieme)
  • エリア : 大阪府・ミナミ
  • OPEN : 22:00
  • DOOR:¥3500 (1Drink) ADV:¥2800 (1Drink)
  • [DJ]NIGOR,VERBAL(m-flo/TERIYAKI BOYZR),KAN TAKAGI,DJ MASS,[LIVE]WISE((B)APE SOUNDSR/TERIYAKI BOYZR),LOW JACK THREE((B)APE SOUNDSR),