clubbing in tokyo

Frankieboy

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id like to take this moment to formally ban 'cuddlysheep' from anything to do with us in tokyo. he is officially a class a mug.

Not that I need to state it but I am obviously going to second this.

Though it might be more fun if he shows up and just gets entirely ignored/verbally torn apart for a few hours.

(fucking shit, I work in 7 hours again. 75 hour work weeks are not great for your social life. Only until school starts back up though.)

Yeah that's what I meant. Sorry. Ahhhh. I should have gone, I live 5 minutes away from Warehouse.

Well Feria last week was pretty good, We took some pics (my bro is w/ the chicks)

Nothing beats hapa girls...

n207319325379485836br4.jpg

one on the left ain't bad...

it's weird that you say "hapa," cause i didn't know what it meant until i went to hawaii. i thought it was hawaiian. so i can say this to basically anybody and they'll know what i'm saying?

Yeah I had a date tonight w/ some girl I nanped last Sat. but the girl pussied out because of a little rain. Jesus, its not even category 1....

this is a good excuse to bring a bottle of wine to her crib, ain't it?

one on the left ain't bad...

it's weird that you say "hapa," cause i didn't know what it meant until i went to hawaii. i thought it was hawaiian. so i can say this to basically anybody and they'll know what i'm saying?

I think its a west coast / hawaiian thing. Definitely didn't hear the term until I went to college but now I use it w/ my friends to refer to any half-white/half-asian person...

I was chatting to this chick last night..nice girl..didnt even realise it was the same chick until my mate told me after i was chattin to her...

i went to that party at amrax,,funny party,,got pretty trashed :P

I think its a west coast / hawaiian thing. Definitely didn't hear the term until I went to college but now I use it w/ my friends to refer to any half-white/half-asian person...

yea it's most definitely a west coast/hawaii thing. originated from hapahaole, which is half-white. i gotta say, it gave me a quick laugh to see this word on sufu.

I was chatting to this chick last night..nice girl..didnt even realise it was the same chick until my mate told me after i was chattin to her...

i went to that party at amrax,,funny party,,got pretty trashed :P

Friday night, I took my mates to Velours first, which SUCKED HARD. I think Velours is losing tons of cred now; the place was practically empty at 12-1 AM and they now have event on Friday regularly as well as Mondays now, so I figure they are trying to bring in more revenue since the place isn't as popular anymore. So we ended up going to Le Baron and it was poppin'. Definitely much more fun and there were tons of cute girls. Le Baron definitely is my favorite club now. But my mates are idiots and when they can't mack on a girl they tend to blame the venue rather than their techniques, so I had to take them back to Feria/Grace so they could mack on Russian models to boost their ego...

i got this mail. whoevers in tokyo, this sounds good. you guys should go. rajio!

VANITY@渋谷ラファブリック!今週9/14(金)、23:30 より!!!!

ロック、エレクトロ, ニューレイヴ、ファッション=SO FUKN YEAH! DJS: NARC & CASH, YULIA & GALBITCH, and more...

このメールをプリントアウトしてエントランスにて提示するか、この メールを携帯へ転送してエントランスにて提示すると、2000円/ 1D にてご入場頂けます。

会場は渋谷ラファブ リック(スペイン坂の一番下ZERO GATEビルの地下一 階) tel 0354285100

詳細地図はこちら http://www.vanity.to

THEME: COLOR

***身分証明書 持って来てね!

****インフォメーションが不要な方はこのアドレスにお気軽にメールし て下さい。

do they have the print out the email though? i like that name dj galbitch,

このメールをプリントアウトしてエントランスにて提示するか、この メールを携帯へ転送してエントランスにて提示すると、2000円/ 1D にてご入場頂けます。

[/font]

do they have the print out the email though? i like that name dj galbitch,

i'm not getting stupid with you, but what do you mean homie?

oh... i get it, i think. yeah just email them. i think paul does the list. not to sound all scenester, but i've never emailed him, unless i have a mad entourage. when i see him as the door, he'd usually just get me in. he's a super nice guy.

It says you could just forward the e-mail to your cell and show it to them at the entrance.

you have to show them the email if you wanna get the discount.

i know it's fucking ridiculous. so many people just chain mail that shit, and the club capacities in the past have been out of control.

btw i noticed you commented in the real life e-personas thread. care to comment about your real life personality vs. your sufu one??

i heard a mix from yulias myspace..its pretty dope.

shes too 80's for my taste...not that bad though. you probably heard a studio set. last time she couldn't really mix or transition to well between songs. she does the fade in/out shit.

i know it's fucking ridiculous. so many people just chain mail that shit, and the club capacities in the past have been out of control.

btw i noticed you commented in the real life e-personas thread. care to comment about your real life personality vs. your sufu one??

im super laid back.

people think im a total stoner.

Since this is a clubbing in Tokyo thread, can anyone give me some advice on which club a gaijin who likes anything but Hip Hop etc should go to?

Ageha (10 chars)

And no, im not after those gajin hunters or to get laid, just want to have some fun.

Says the guy with the username "Playahater"... :P