clubbing in tokyo

Frankieboy

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only japanese or with a japanese to go to those hostess clubs?

no ,i've been to hostess clubs with all kinds of people from all over. non japanese parties frequent hostess clubs without japanese peers all the time.

honestly thomas, you won't have a problem. granted bitches probably won't know what the fuck you're saying. what do you speak? cockney or welsch?? i mean you dress well, aren't hideous, and most importantly you've got the jmatsu stamp of approval. you have my permission to vacation in tokyo.

i am no tourguide. i just wanna get fucked up and live the life. seriously shit is gonna be fun. i know it. something always happens there no matter what. it's like i'll be so fucked up i'm ready to call it a night, then all of a sudden the magic starts... pussy galore!!!!!!!!

and rajiv shows up and takes all the pussies away from you

and rajiv shows up and takes all the pussies away from you

sure he gets pussies, but his style is very different from my own. i'd have to say that my pussies batting average is pretty good. how about you??

Did you know the max number of columns Excel can handle is only 256?!

I didn't!

Until 2 in the morning last night!

:mad:

Anyone know how Velours is on a Friday night?

I've only been on Sat.

What would guys consider the best event for Fridays nowadays? Le Baron?

I need to take some college friends visiting out, but I'm only familiar w/ Sat night events...

hey raj, i actually went to valour on friday night one time.the scene was little uptight, lot of lookin around.semi bougie. they were playing hiphop/r&b soul.then switched to some cheezy house music.the girls were lookin nice,but few more dudes around and they seem like they came with them.whack.,but not too many people. only went once so dont know if its new promoters or what not..

place was hard to find,had to go down these steps close to the blue note club.

Did you know the max number of columns Excel can handle is only 256?!

I didn't!

Until 2 in the morning last night!

:mad:

Anyone know how Velours is on a Friday night?

I've only been on Sat.

What would guys consider the best event for Fridays nowadays? Le Baron?

I need to take some college friends visiting out, but I'm only familiar w/ Sat night events...

hey raj, i actually went to valour on friday night one time.the scene was little uptight, lot of lookin around.semi bougie. they were playing hiphop/r&b soul.then switched to some cheezy house music.the girls were lookin nice,but few more dudes around and they seem like they came with them.whack.,but not too many people. only went once so dont know..

place was hard to find,had to go down these steps close to the blue note club.

I've been to Velours a gazzillon times on Saturday, so I know where it is. But its usual the Weds / Sat nights that are poppin' They only started Friday nights cuz the lounge isn't as popular as it was a year ago; so I'm wonderin' where the hell are people going to nowadays, Le Baron / Fai / Ever / La Fabrique??! I usually go out for drinks w/ cow-workers on Fridays, so I dunno what's good. Jmatsu, et. al. help me out!!?

I've been to Velours a gazzillon times on Saturday, so I know where it is. But its usual the Weds / Sat nights that are poppin' They only started Friday nights cuz the lounge isn't as popular as it was a year ago; so I'm wonderin' where the hell are people going to nowadays, Le Baron / Fai / Ever / La Fabrique??! I usually go out for drinks w/ cow-workers on Fridays, so I dunno what's good. Jmatsu, et. al. help me out!!?

la fabriques crowd purely depends on the event/dj. fai on friday kinda sucks (but i didn't go last time-recently...last time i went only the main floor was open and it was friday. wtf??). why not milk in ebisu? too young? there's always something going on...

what about daikanyama air? pretty classy ladies. again, it depends on the event.

yea i dont often hit a club on a friday either,, most of my mates have sun/mon off,,,

but you can never go wrong at Air,,

im probably gonna go and check out Amrax this friday,anyone been there?

Yea tommy, almost every bastard here drinks on the street!

we always cain a few beer/chu-his before going somewhere,,

jmatsu whereabouts you living>('10 mins from shibuya') I'm over in Nakameguro on the Toyoko....

yea i dont often hit a club on a friday either,, most of my mates have sun/mon off,,,

but you can never go wrong at Air,,

im probably gonna go and check out Amrax this friday,anyone been there?

Yea tommy, almost every bastard here drinks on the street!

we always cain a few beer/chu-his before going somewhere,,

jmatsu whereabouts you living>('10 mins from shibuya') I'm over in Nakameguro on the Toyoko....

i live super far. i sometimes live in hawaii, but either then that edogawa-ku or nishiazabu.

I think we're gonna head out to Le Baron instead...if it sucks, then Air i suppose....

what's going on at air this week friday anyway? did you check the tfr or vanity sites? nothing going on??

what's going on at air this week friday anyway? did you check the tfr or vanity sites? nothing going on??

Air - IN:FLAME event - techno/house/electronica generic shit.

Can you pm me the vanity site links?

i'm here for a semester and staying in akasaka.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalin' ???

did your university put you up with housing in akasaka?

i used to stay in akasaka (2 mins from akasaka-mitsuke) and it was totally rad

omotesando and shibuya were so close.

if i wanted to party every day, akasaka / tameike would be my ideal place to live.

the plain ticket to tokyo on dec 15 is 1200 bucks (incl tax).

FUCK ASS.

im not a retard so i don't use american travel agents to book my flight.

i called @tabit, HIS, JTB, and kitesu but they are all giving me ass-rapingly expensive rates.

also there's some fob eating chinese food in one of the library study carrells

WTF it smells so bad

i called @tabit, HIS, JTB, and kitesu but they are all giving me ass-rapingly expensive rates.

WTF it smells so bad

try Amnet, they were usually a bit cheaper than jtb

WTF it smells so bad

herp i have some mileage on jal. i'd consider selling it too you.

herp i have some mileage on jal. i'd consider selling it too you.

how is JAL when it comes to using miles for upgrades?

I've been flying ANA for years and I can never use the miles for anything cept for gift certs to their crappy anasuper.com and anagift.com stores because of fucking high as fuck Customer Service reps.

how is JAL when it comes to using miles for upgrades?

I've been flying ANA for years and I can never use the miles for anything cept for gift certs to their crappy anasuper.com and anagift.com stores because of fucking high as fuck Customer Service reps.

jal is pretty good, but if you don't fly alot your mileage disapears. i can't recall the exact figures, but i've found that getting a free economy ticket then paying out of pocket to get into biz or 1st class is the way to go.

i've been flying the resota(spelling?) flights(cause i work in honolulu) which would suck if i weren't a executive club member. they outsource their coach cabin attendants...

i've found that ana has better in-cabin service as opposed to jal, but just like you, i didn't like their awards system and couldn't commit.

jal is pretty good, but if you don't fly alot your mileage disapears. i can't recall the exact figures, but i've found that getting a free economy ticket then paying out of pocket to get into biz or 1st class is the way to go.

i've been flying the resota(spelling?) flights(cause i work in honolulu) which would suck if i weren't a executive club member. they outsource their coach cabin attendants...

i've found that ana has better in-cabin service as opposed to jal, but just like you, i didn't like their awards system and couldn't commit.

ANA basically told me to buy a special upgradeable coach ticket thats more than double a regular coach fair with no guarantees that I could upgrade with my mileage despite reserving like 4 months in advanced.

Service I found them both to be about the same. I found ANA's cabin attendants to be a bit classier, but JAL's were cuter.

ANA basically told me to buy a special upgradeable coach ticket thats more than double a regular coach fair with no guarantees that I could upgrade with my mileage despite reserving like 4 months in advanced.

Service I found them both to be about the same. I found ANA's cabin attendants to be a bit classier, but JAL's were cuter.

that ticket shit fucking gay.

jal's attendants have been shit for years. the hottest ones with at least one old senior attendant are always in biz/1st so if i'm flying in the front i don't care. when i've taken economy there are some fuckin monsters. seriously. nothing against nonjap attendants, but they can't speak english or japanese well at all.

the attendant weight restrictions/checks and age discrimination policies have been terminated years ago. that's why shits so fucked up.