• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"LOOKlNG FOR A JAPANESE GIRLFRIEND"

jl_japanesegirlfriend.jpg

THOSE T-SHIRTS HURT MY BRAIN.

needgf.jpg

some bloke at a yoygoi party around ohanimi time...

my GF(on left) found this thoroughly amusing!

i reccomend colours studio in nishi azabu at the moment..

went there a couple of weeks ago and was well good, pretty grimey,,london student house party style

Friday Model agency (Men's non-no, Huge, etc) is having a party at Warehouse tonight from 11PM. PM me if interested in getting in...

I went to warehouse on that night,,

thurs 30th august right? it was a party called the fashion ramone,,one of me pals was djing there....

was fukin funny! some peple dressed up in apeshit outfits!...especially the girl on the guestlist counter who was all bandaged up like a zombie, with like a cute purple dress on and pearls,,and on her face she had about 10 eyes stuck on her bandages each of varying sizes!

fukin mega!

mondo cute chick on the podium too!

fake ID holla~

I'm thinking of buying myself a ticket to jpn this winter on a credit card and paying it off with paychecks over a few months time to build credit, need that shit. So yeah, hopefully I'll be slummin' in in Tokyo soon, too. I have friends that live in Nerima (sweet....) though so I'll probably just sleep there and travel into the city everyday.

I've always wondered, do Japanese people not really enjoy drinking hard alcohol? Like, I went into a konbini and bought a fifth of 100 proof Smirnoff for ~$9. The fuck? That shit is like $20 in America.

when you coming man? I live about 10 min from Shibuya so we'll have to do my favorite "buy a 350ml bottle of whiskey and chill on center-gai just people watching".

As for hard liquor, not many people seem to drink it straight, like shots, but mixed drinks are common as fuck here since there's no concept of a "bitch drink", that shit could have glitter and you'll still get some hardass dudes drinking it not realizing it looks hilarious.

I went to warehouse on that night,,

thurs 30th august right? it was a party called the fashion ramone,,one of me pals was djing there....

was fukin funny! some peple dressed up in apeshit outfits!...especially the girl on the guestlist counter who was all bandaged up like a zombie, with like a cute purple dress on and pearls,,and on her face she had about 10 eyes stuck on her bandages each of varying sizes!

fukin mega!

mondo cute chick on the podium too!

who was your pal that spun the party?

anyway the parties were kinda kool in the beginning. meat in particular, but this is just getting wack. it's not even about the music anymore. the fashion aspect was fun and interesting in the beginning, but now it's just kids dressing for halloween.

the vanity parties at least draw a more adult and industry-oriented crowd.

"mondo cute chick on the podium," are you sure it was chick? maybe a chick with a dick??

the shitty thing about alot of the people who go to these parties are that they're hearts aren't really even into it. they literally change in the public toilets at the train stations then head to the club. to pussy to live this lifestyle. total pre-fabrication.

another thing that kinda sucks is that alot the newer bitches be wearing make up costumes and shit, so you don't know if you're hollering at a babe or a total beastie.

i don't know why, but the fashion ramone sponsored parties always attract some of tokyo's ugliest of the ugly. seriously. to have fun at these you've got to be super fucked up.

it's about the areas in tokyo as well. meat and shit always trying to be edgy or ghetto by having parties in shinjuku-kabuki cho and shimokitazawa (not as bad). at least vanity usually sticks to shibuya and aoyama (usually). obviously certain areas draw certain crowds. even though cobrasnake is full of posers, at least the bitches are usually tops. misshapes seems to be full of assholes, but at least the people look good.

its same shit llike boombox in london.. it was cool at the start , but its full as you said of pre-fab.. but to be totally honest, i couldnt give two shits... if theres beer and people fucking about then im in.

i get you. i mean, as long as i go there with friends, get super fucked-up, and theres a couple of goodlooking girls, it's bearable. the uptown parties are good cause there's cuties and high society people. you don't have to dress like a freak.

or in america, if thiers bitches and booz. who gives a shit. wrap my dick with a bondage tape all i care.drink a 1/2 bottle of suntory get in the front and punch the doorman in the face and get that party started right. sufu tokyo gathering wont be complete withought a bar fight i assure you that..

its same shit llike boombox in london.. it was cool at the start , but its full as you said of pre-fab.. but to be totally honest, i couldnt give two shits... if theres beer and people fucking about then im in.

or in america, if thiers bitches and booz. who gives a shit. wrap my dick with a bondage tape all i care.drink a 1/2 bottle of suntory get in the front and punch the doorman in the face and get that party started right. sufu tokyo gathering wont be complete withought a bar fight i assure you that..

to be honest its most likely to be between me and you :S

j - you gotta tourguide then.. high society.. wait.. you think there will be any vintage that wanna be my suga momz?

to be honest its most likely to be between me and you :S

j - you gotta tourguide then.. high society.. wait.. you think there will be any vintage that wanna be my suga momz?

honestly thomas, you won't have a problem. granted bitches probably won't know what the fuck you're saying. what do you speak? cockney or welsch?? i mean you dress well, aren't hideous, and most importantly you've got the jmatsu stamp of approval. you have my permission to vacation in tokyo.

i am no tourguide. i just wanna get fucked up and live the life. seriously shit is gonna be fun. i know it. something always happens there no matter what. it's like i'll be so fucked up i'm ready to call it a night, then all of a sudden the magic starts... pussy galore!!!!!!!!

hahahaha..

nah im messin.. im sure we'll have plenty of stories to tell and shit. i just gotta make sure i have a fair alcohol cash buffer.... your not against drinking brews in the street/a couple stif ones before we head out are you?

not at all. i drink on the street there, cause you can't drink on the street in america (such a barbaric law). when i didn't have money i used to just chug the left over drinks of decent looking girls in the club. one can only appreciate the jetset/ the "life" if he were once destitute himself. when i go to "ocha" i'm drinking beer. before the tradeshows i'm drink. before meetings i drink. alchohol is what makes shit bearable and fun.

hahah what the fuck.. you mean girls you talked to? and just slyly took their drink? or like.. you just spotted they put one down so shot over to slurp it on up?

when i was putting the ground work seduction manouvers on that shuriken hidin' cutie, we were in a window booth thing in this bar.. outside some people had left like 7 or 8 can empties on the window sill, some mad fucked up hobo came over and just chugged the lot down. after seeing that i couldnt imagine anyone wanting to greese his been shute.

hahah what the fuck.. you mean girls you talked to? and just slyly took their drink? or like.. you just spotted they put one down so shot over to slurp it on up?

when i was putting the ground work seduction manouvers on that shuriken hidin' cutie, we were in a window booth thing in this bar.. outside some people had left like 7 or 8 can empties on the window sill, some mad fucked up hobo came over and just chugged the lot down. after seeing that i couldnt imagine anyone wanting to greese his been shute.

both. leftover drinks and the drinks of girls i was talking too. i used to have a part time job during college at a ramen shop. i used to the eat the leftovers the cute female patrons.

there's alot of all-you-can drink places we can hit up. are you a big drinker? a real hardcase heavy weight? i get messed up, but have a quick recovery and a zero puke factor.

see thats gangsta right there. haha

both. leftover drinks and the drinks of girls i was talking too. i used to have a part time job during college at a ramen shop. i used to the eat the leftovers the cute female patrons.

there's alot of all-you-can drink places we can hit up. are you a big drinker? a real hardcase heavy weight? i get messed up, but have a quick recovery and a zero puke factor.

hmm.. i used to be pretty hardcore, but since i moved to the countryside i cant drink like that.... fell out of practice?

theres some 300yen bars in ginza we could hit up.. look pretty good (cheap).. coctails for that price is unheard of in uk.. they start at like 1200/1600yen at a very average place. i dunno if ginza would be good to drink at though.. but im sure there are other ones about right?

dont they do all sorts of tickets and shit in jp? like you put down X amount then you get like 3 drink ticket or whatever?

i am gonna book my ticket by the end of this month hopefully.. hobo-factor will be determined by how much i can make in the interim.. haha..

ill bring my hip flask.

hmm.. i used to be pretty hardcore, but since i moved to the countryside i cant drink like that.... fell out of practice?

theres some 300yen bars in ginza we could hit up.. look pretty good (cheap).. coctails for that price is unheard of in uk.. they start at like 1200/1600yen at a very average place. i dunno if ginza would be good to drink at though.. but im sure there are other ones about right?

dont they do all sorts of tickets and shit in jp? like you put down X amount then you get like 3 drink ticket or whatever?

i am gonna book my ticket by the end of this month hopefully.. hobo-factor will be determined by how much i can make in the interim.. haha..

ill bring my hip flask.

there are all kinds of ticket/time/coupon systems. i really dont' kick it in ginza, cause that's were my mom and her friends frequent, not to mention some of my superiors and clientle.

the worst was when the company i work for was having a trade show. it's usually a 3 day thing. on the second night, a customer from the country wanted to go drink at a hostess club. at about 4a.m. that bitch gets all fucked up and just can't handle shti anymore. we already paid for the session and shit, so i stay continue to drink alone (with the hostesses). guess who come in at around 4:30? the big boss of my company, a magazine editor, and a some random people in their party. there i am with 2 girls at 4:30, by myself in a hostess club, kinda fucked up...and in 3.5 hours i have to be in omotesando to oversea the last day of the show. it was so embarassing. needless to say my boss kicked my ass the next day after the show.