clubbing in tokyo

Frankieboy

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed reading that "noguchi selects" article in huge.

it was like a 10page feature on stuff he likes.

that's where i learned of the made-in-japan slim lowrise dickies

Guest jmatsu
yay, can i join you guys sometime soon then? every since clubbing in china, im hooked/ wanna see how japan is but im guessing its gonna be 10 times more expensive

i don't know about china, but alot of people have this stereotype that japan is hella expensive. like shit is mad astronomical. it ain't. sure most people wanna be big pimpin spendin cheeze , but if you know how to budget your funds, and if you know the city, than you can get by fine.

you gotta be brave. i.e. thomas highstreet...he plans to buy the bear minimum materials at t-hands then build an elaborate-designer cardboard home.

alot of convenience stores throw out bentos when shit is still even edible! when you go to tokyo with the right know-how, man you could be livin on easy street!

i don't know about china, but alot of people have this stereotype that japan is hella expensive. like shit is mad astronomical. it ain't. sure most people wanna be big pimpin spendin cheeze , but if you know how to budget your funds, and if you know the city, than you can get by fine.

you gotta be brave. i.e. thomas highstreet...he plans to buy the bear minimum materials at t-hands then build an elaborate-designer cardboard home.

alot of convenience stores throw out bentos when shit is still even edible! when you go to tokyo with the right know-how, man you could be livin on easy street!

I've always wondered about that bento thing.

I'm trashy enough to do it, but since most (all?) conbini are 24 hours I don't want to go digging around behind it without having even a general idea where they'd stash the free meals at.

I enjoyed reading that "noguchi selects" article in huge.

it was like a 10page feature on stuff he likes.

that's where i learned of the made-in-japan slim lowrise dickies

herps, which magazine has that noguchi article?

I got the mens nonno 2004 August edition, which has the "what Noguchi wears in 1 month" plus Sukezane's collection museum.

I was wondering, what makes Noguchi and Sukezane both so special compared to other stylists? They've got their own column whenever theres a new SS or FW collection. And how do they charge their services?

as long as you don't look 14, you can get booze.

no questions asked.

" we prohibit the admission of anyone under 20 years old and we require you to present your photo ID at the door - no exceptions!" - ageha

alright i think ill chill in china till i turn 20

if you are talking about clubbing, then it's a different story.

i totally got carded at liquid room but used my buddy's insurance card to get in.

if you wanna drink at taverns / izakayas / convenience stores, you wouldn't need an ID.

i usually don't have any form of ID on me when i'm out and about in tokyo.

Aside from clubs, i just can't think of a place that cards you.

I'm 22, BTW.

fake ID holla~

I'm thinking of buying myself a ticket to jpn this winter on a credit card and paying it off with paychecks over a few months time to build credit, need that shit. So yeah, hopefully I'll be slummin' in in Tokyo soon, too. I have friends that live in Nerima (sweet....) though so I'll probably just sleep there and travel into the city everyday.

I've always wondered, do Japanese people not really enjoy drinking hard alcohol? Like, I went into a konbini and bought a fifth of 100 proof Smirnoff for ~$9. The fuck? That shit is like $20 in America.

fuck that I'll just buy a handle and carry it around in my backpack with me

any form of intoxication in Japan is the best.

leanin' off painkillers and running through Shibuya streets dodging people like linebackers is possible one of the greatest experiences of my life.

Sorry for being 'that guy'

i usually don't have any form of ID on me when i'm out and about in tokyo.

Aside from clubs, i just can't think of a place that cards you.

I'm 22, BTW.

Hey Herp,

I ran into your best friend from college in Roppongi tonight. He kept asking if we're from Syracuse...wtf. Friends from colllege were in Tokyo so had to take them out. Hit up Alife and ran into the CEO of Diesel and his pose in the lounge upstairs; I guess they are in for Tokyo Fashion Week. Then hit up Grace/Feria. Overall good night but no scores, just numbers.:o