clubbing in tokyo

Frankieboy

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
^^ my japanese isnt that bad. just think it sounded funnier..

do you know those fukin "lost in tokyo" vj kiwi bitches? i think they're from auckland/nz or some shit...

thomas,

is your bitch rich?

the rich ones buy straight, the poor ones work more hours right?

powwwwwww..

im messin.. im a wholesome guy. just she is an old friend tryna get with me for about a year now, and shes going back home and shit and i promised id take her out in london before she left..

she date raped me!!!!

Guest jmatsu
the rich ones buy straight, the poor ones work more hours right?

powwwwwww..

im messin.. im a wholesome guy. just she is an old friend tryna get with me for about a year now, and shes going back home and shit and i promised id take her out in london before she left..

she date raped me!!!!

shiiit, my old bitch's younger sister is coming to town by herself! i promise to god that imma gonna hit it!!!

^^ haha..

its seriously looking as if ill be staying in a monthly capsule.. so it doesnt sound like ill have any choice but to try hookup every night.. haha. december will be to cold to kip on the street.. otherwise id just come summer time with a spare pair of y fronts in my back pocket.

Guest jmatsu
^^ haha..

its seriously looking as if ill be staying in a monthly capsule.. so it doesnt sound like ill have any choice but to try hookup every night.. haha. december will be to cold to kip on the street.. otherwise id just come summer time with a spare pair of y fronts in my back pocket.

let me know when you're going. if you're not total fucking wanker, you could probably crash either on my floor or at my company's office.

Guest jmatsu
hopefully the dollar is strong by winter.damn thomas high street with his GBP.hell have the most yen on hand.

the yen only dropped around 5points last time i checked. that's like what? $50/5000yen for every 1000dollar transaction. if you're ballin it's minor a irritation, but if you're trully ballin you just use your credit card or don't even give a fuck.

Guest jmatsu
credit card is the way to go.

to be honest, if you're really frugal about shit, i'd say that traveller's checks (they're purchase being done on a good day) is the way to go.

everyone just wants to have sex with japanese girls. that's why.

I had enough of japanese girls I want to sex rich hong kong girls who grew up in Tokyo whose parents own huge over priced Chinese restaurants or rich ass Zainichis

ageha is freaking huge. when you go to ageha, be sure to party all night long until 5AM. if you are. staying in the central part of tokyo, it's a pain in the ass to come back.

taku from m-flo spins sometimes at air. tachytelic nite or whatever it's called. i love it.

my friends like alife and X-something (forgot the name) but ive never been so i dont really know what they are like

X-Cross (It's in Nishi-Azabu) Don't go there, its usually over 30+ clientele now.

Guest jmatsu
I had enough of japanese girls I want to sex rich hong kong girls who grew up in Tokyo whose parents own huge over priced Chinese restaurants or rich ass Zainichis

as if you could really tell the difference if they didn't say anything...